Fao Goa Type People Like Gm Type Thing

Barun

Loyal Freddie
Me and some megamaters use hotmial for some accounts, Goa sent emails for 8days free? some hotmail accounts go inactive and u have to activate them type thing, when they reopen there is no emails, is there anyway of getting the 8day free email again? for the people how had inactive email accounts for there daoc accountS?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Me and some megamaters use hotmial for some accounts, Goa sent emails for 8days free? some hotmail accounts go inactive and u have to activate them type thing, when they reopen there is no emails, is there anyway of getting the 8day free email again? for the people how had inactive email accounts for there daoc accountS?

Looks like you megamissed out.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie

rightnow it, similar sort of thing happened to me and whilst they didn't send the email again they activated the account for the 8 days for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom