Fao Goa RE: Server Crash on Sunday

M

Melachi-

As many of you know, the server crashed and most mids and albs were kicked from the server, still some hibs stayed on...

The hibs went on to raid our relic keeps and take the relics back, however Goa realised this was unfair and reset the relics, however they forgot one thing, before the server crashed we had Named guards at Mjollner Faste, now we dont because they will not respawn because we control all the relics so they are gone now because hibs killed them. These guards make a huge difirence and i dont see why we shouldnt have them back, even if they only have the one life.

In short, we had all 6 relics, we still had the uber guards at mjollner because they had not been killed since we gained control of all the relics, they were there before the crash and are not now because hib killed them during the server crash.

D

Dook_Pug

Are you serious?

6 relics = no uber named guards.

If they were there, they shouldn't have been. If you wanna hold 6 relics you have to pay the penance I'm afraid. :p

M

Melachi-

Aye when you have 6 relics no named guards spawn, but if they were allready alive, they stay there until killed and then dont respawn

J

Jonaldo

Give us our relic back and you can have your guards back.

N

-Nxs-

Take a choice.

Let the hibs have the power relics, and you get your guards back

Loose all your guards, but keep all 6 relics.

O

old.Anpu

They rebooted Prydwen earlier today tho, so they would have been gone anyway.

/Anpu

M

mannschaft

Your relics?

Since the beginning of Prydwen, all 6 belongs to Midgard.

Come and get them. We are ready.

J

Jonaldo

We got one, then GOA gave it back to you.

Like when you didn't get them last year, and GOA gave all of them to you then.

<whines>

GOA just don't have a clue how to run a game.

J

Jonaldo

Oh and the time when Hibs were inside Alb relic keep, doors open, had relics in hand. Server crashed.

Albs get to keep relics, keep doors get fixed for them.

gg

^^

B

Big-G-

didnt you guys read the ToS when u rolled hib?
if u have a good chance to get a relic GOA can unconditionally fuck you over
its troo! happened last night and before now!!

B

Big-G-

didnt you guys read the ToS when u rolled hib?
if u have a good chance to get a relic GOA can unconditionally fuck you over
its troo! happened last night and before now!!

and melachi.. our uber guards are still there.. monitoring prydwen from some french office rdy to crash prydwen again in the event we might lose the relics :clap:

V

venerable

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
As many of you know, the server crashed and most mids and albs were kicked from the server, still some hibs stayed on...

The hibs went on to raid our relic keeps and take the relics back, however Goa realised this was unfair and reset the relics, however they forgot one thing, before the server crashed we had Named guards at Mjollner Faste, now we dont because they will not respawn because we control all the relics so they are gone now because hibs killed them. These guards make a huge difirence and i dont see why we shouldnt have them back, even if they only have the one life.

In short, we had all 6 relics, we still had the uber guards at mjollner because they had not been killed since we gained control of all the relics, they were there before the crash and are not now because hib killed them during the server crash.

Suprised I'm in here first...cry more nOOb!

Read patch notes imo...

M

Melachi-

Christ you guys dont get it, try reading the whole post, but its not like it matters now, since guards would have been killed tonight.

Ok here it is in black and white

If you have 6 relics, no uber guards spawn! BUT if the uber guards where allready there when you captured the rest of the relics they stay there until killed and then dont respawn!

Are you catching on now Venerable? So you see when the server was down, hibs killed our uber guards at Mjollner, and when the relics were reset we were left without our guards, buts its not like it matters now anyway so QQ :x

V

venerable

Christ you guys dont get it, try reading the whole post, but its not like it matters now, since guards would have been killed tonight.

Ok here it is in black and white

If you have 6 relics, no uber guards spawn! BUT if the uber guards where allready there when you captured the rest of the relics they stay there until killed and then dont respawn!

Are you catching on now Venerable? So you see when the server was down, hibs killed our uber guards at Mjollner, and when the relics were reset we were left without our guards, buts its not like it matters now anyway so QQ :x

afaik the relic guards disappear when u gain relics.

Wanna get a link to the relevant patch note to prove me wrong?

Are you catching on to what I'm saying??? :)

G

Garnet

OMG ROFL :clap:

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Big-G-
and melachi.. our uber guards are still there.. monitoring prydwen from some french office rdy to crash prydwen again in the event we might lose the relics :clap:

hehee :p

G

Gaeswen

Melachi,

The uber guards respawned due to us having only 5 relics for the night , so all is equal imho.

That is , untill they get killed of course....

B

Big-G-

damn mel what r u on about?
geeee
calm down, have some guiness, and gimme a shout ingame
!!

M

Melachi-

lol im not uncalm or whatever :)

Really simply now: I was at Mjollner right when server crashed, there was several uber guards there, after crash there is none because hib killed them during crash. SIMPLE!! :)

Ohh and i couldnt care anymore since albs attacked last night and would have killed them, so do the BW thing and turn this into a postcount thread Zzzz

J

jollyroger

It's the risk us middies take for being greedy and grabbing all every relic.

The named guards are going to have to be us ;)

G

Garnet

Re: Re: Re: Fao Goa RE: Server Crash on Sunday

Originally posted by Flesh
Go back to Sheffield !1/11!11!

strong words from a duck !!11!!11!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom