FAO: GOA GMs

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
When NF was released in US they(the players) were given a 2 week period where they could buy special RA(and skill?) respec-stones for 10s to try out all the new stuff.

Will we be given the same oppurtunity to experiment?

Cabo

Fledgling Freddie
Im guessing this would be answered in some patch information/friday news when patch time is comming. :m00:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I still think we should get full respecs too, as many people (especially casters and seers) will want to adapt themselves to the higher costs by changing spec.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Whoodoo said:
I still think we should get full respecs too, as many people (especially casters and seers) will want to adapt themselves to the higher costs by changing spec.
TBH I can rember where I read this, but im almost 100% sure i seen it from a reliable source.
We get free RA respec the first 1 or 2 weeks for 10s. After the weeks, they disapear, BUT u can have one activated, so u can use it after the 2 weeks. And then we get >>1<< free realm respec, its a activated stone, so its notrade ofcource. It stays permanently also after the first 1-2 weeks, until u use it :)

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
I would imagine (although I reserve the right to be wrong) that we will offer the cheap respec stones as happened on the US. Everyone will obviously also get the RA reset as well.

Clicky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom