FAO GOA (and anyone else who cares)

E

--Eraser--

aehm...i wouldnt stop whining as well i think....go for it talifer :clap:

J

Jayce_DA

Someone needs to get this kind of point across to GOA - and indeed in hope of future companies for these kind of games - too many assumption cannot be made and proper investigation in required into unique incedents. Keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer, even if that answer still leaves your friend Bane'less.

T

thorwyntf

neither of us know what the log files look like so unless GOA tell us there's no point arguing about it.

true.. but it´s you who´s trying to tell everybody how easy it is to compare the logfiles and find out about the loss etc.etc. :)

Handing back items is a delicate thing because it´s automatically opening up doors for cheats and exploits. There was an endless thread loooong time ago about somebody who went ld while he handed his epic stuff to a smith (or was it a trade? can´t remember). He didn´t get it back his stuff either. I asked RightNow to remove my bracers from Lost Treasure Quest and reset my quest because I chose the wrong bracers when I made it. They just said "no".

I think for GoA the question is what´s causing less damage. You are a pissed off customer and you might quite because if that so they´re losing one customer and a bit of reputation (haha!). If they´d give you back your bane, they would make one customer happy and gain some reputation points (haha!), but would open the doors for an endless, uncontrolled stream of "I lost this item, want it back" mails. I think they´re fully aware of the situation and the consequences, they just decided to chose the smaller evil. :)

T

Talifer

Originally posted by asorek
Talifer ffs u lost the item, get over it and stop whining about it.

I'll shut up when I've exhausted all the means to rectify the injustice against myself and my guild. This is the last course of action available to me. However you just feel free to take the wrongs with a smile on your face and a song in your heart and watch it keep happening time and again. There's a difference between a complaint and a whine, your reply is a whine, my post is a complaint. Notice the difference? My posts have some content they raise an issue and request some action, your post is an emotional rant with no substance. On top of that I feel the DAoC community has a right to hear about the actions of their service provider since GOA like to keep everyone in the dark over most matters, while I'd like to get the item back I believe it's equally important that everyone knows GOAs policies.

Talifer

I

iskander_dymas

Originally posted by Talifer
I'll shut up when I've exhausted all the means to rectify the injustice against myself and my guild. This is the last course of action available to me. However you just feel free to take the wrongs with a smile on your face and a song in your heart and watch it keep happening time and again. There's a difference between a complaint and a whine, your reply is a whine, my post is a complaint. Notice the difference? My posts have some content they raise an issue and request some action, your post is an emotional rant with no substance. On top of that I feel the DAoC community has a right to hear about the actions of their service provider since GOA like to keep everyone in the dark over most matters, while I'd like to get the item back I believe it's equally important that everyone knows GOAs policies.

Talifer

well said :)

Users who are viewing this thread