Fao Gm's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Is this allowed? Lurikeens dropping loot on the floor then standing in the loot so they are un-targetable from any sort of distance. A few luri's were doing this last night, one in particular.

sshot119.jpg

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Just a small off topic reply first:

Please realise this is Freddyshouse. And not RightNow.

Although we do post here and reply from time to time we don't _have_ to. And if people start talking to us via Freddyshouse rather then talking to us via RightNow we might be forced to stop reading/replying on Freddys completely.

Also we can't guarantee you will get a reply like we can on RightNow.

conclusion: If you want to "FAO" a GM use Rightnow

On topic:
a. It's 'lame' but it's not breaking any rules.
b. Thanks for posting that screenie ... now every luri and their mother is going to be hiding in mountains of bags! We're going to get into trouble with Greenpeace over this. :(

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i thinks thats quite impressive for a luri to carry that much loot around to drop on the floor :D

although it doesnt look like loot looks like someone forgot the pooper scooper for the underhill allys :D

although i suppose it could be from a convoker casters .

and sure you not got enough buffs i think your missing abs buff and maybe haste / damage add atleast ;)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
bet it is stajj :>

oh and: QQ more noobleecher.

I wish i could have skills like you....oh wait i can, ill just goto ebay :(

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, should have used RightNow instead of posting such SS here :/

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
As for rightnow ive had multiple things in the past not answered, forgive me if i don't hold much confidence in the service.

If a mod wants to remove the screenie feel free too.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
You're still what vinter said u are tho, as far as i've seen.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
It's lame imo. Ntw use volley against such luwis. Luwi-on-a-stick is this month's favour, yammi :)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
You're still what vinter said u are tho, as far as i've seen.

I enjoy realm vs realm warfare so if there is abig fight of course im gonna join in, like you do (as ive seen you in the exact same places i go) and all the hibby rangers and middy hunters, also i did'nt realize there were 50 vs 50 balannced groups who don't like leeching, my bad :m00:

Go back to irc :m00:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
On topic:
a. It's 'lame' but it's not breaking any rules.

At least by posting it here, Edaemos, you got a reply right away, worthless as it is.
You prolly would have gotten the same basic auto-reply email with a delay of a few weeks at rightnow though.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
I enjoy realm vs realm warfare so if there is abig fight of course im gonna join in, like you do (as ive seen you in the exact same places i go) and all the hibby rangers and middy hunters, also i did'nt realize there were 50 vs 50 balannced groups who don't like leeching, my bad :m00:

Go back to irc :m00:
I dont stand behind my realmmates and leech some from the zerg, instead i walk around the zerg of the other realm and pick off the soloers there.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
I dont stand behind my realmmates and leech some from the zerg, instead i walk around the zerg of the other realm and pick off the soloers there.

Ive done plenty of that also, ive also had plenty of solo fights, but i prefer realm warfare, large battles are much more fun for me. As for leeching from the zerg ive seen all realms archers do it, and to great effect.

kaedrick2

Fledgling Freddie
Brilliant. Not sure if this is leeching but I rarely target full strength mids of hibs...easier to wait til they are running away at half health then pop them

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
and in what way is that different from remisk & co. hiding their crocs in lootbags in emain (pre-NF)? :kissit:

Chilly

Balls of steel
any position where you can attack and not be attacked by at least 2 forms of attack is breaking the CoC. In that picture a luri is effectively nuke immune and archer dmg immune, surely thats naughty?

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Marczje said:
Gtae / volley? :p
and absolutely anything from within range to click him/his name, or able to assist someone who has him targetted....

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Shouldn't have to be used to target someone in the open battlefield.

I basically agree with you, but I think the point is that the Luri has made it so its no longer an open battlefield.

While it probably doesn't take much time, the little beggar clearly has spent a little time what is effectively a sandbag fortification to protect himself. Annoying, yes, but it is basically a logical application of an ingame feature on the battlefield.

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Fact is Requiel, in order to statuate on this via rightnow/mythic-equivalent, you need to have a name actually, and in this very case you cant.

:m00:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
It's technically the same thing as people casting in/behind siege equipment. You can't target them and such, but meanwhile they spam everything at your realmmates.

Best is to find someone who has been hit by the evildoer, /assist and kill the bastard.

Hopefully Mythic will take up 'objects' (loot bags, siege equipment, etc) in the LOS calculation so that they can't cast from it as well.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if you complain about someone in particular doing somehting then sure

but if you sent them that screenshot and asked if it was legal you'd get a response...

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Sadly thats the sort of lame, pathetic 'tactic' thats used more & more thesedays.

Amusingly some folks refer to it is 'skill' :eek6:

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing but people dropping loot in front of them on keep battlements. Can't exactly run up and bash them. F8 no good. Can't cast at them. What to do?

Regards,
Sift.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Edaemos said:
Ive done plenty of that also, ive also had plenty of solo fights, but i prefer realm warfare, large battles are much more fun for me.

because you can stand on a wall and fire arrows without any complications or risk of getting killed? ;o real fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom