FAO GMs

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Get your damn arse in gear and fix this damn SI UI bug, the one where the only UI you can see is your quickbar.

And no dont tell me to fuck off to Rightnow. Just fucking fix it :/

grrr

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
allow me to be the first to say STFU - its the biggest patch daoc had in ages, bound to be some probs , be patient, maybe open your windows and breathe some fresh air

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah and fix my problem also omg. My daoc crashes on the v1.70 Loading .... Screen everytime ! FIX FIX grr... i seem to be only person with this bug :(

pinguish

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
allow me to be the first to say STFU - its the biggest patch daoc had in ages, bound to be some probs , be patient, maybe open your windows and breathe some fresh air
actually i believe we shouldn't have issues as the update was releases by mythic on the US servers MONTHS ago...(and for the english servers there should be minimal changes to make to it)

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
pinguish said:
actually i believe we shouldn't have issues as the update was releases by mythic on the US servers MONTHS ago...(and for the english servers there should be minimal changes to make to it)

you believe wrong.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Garnet said:
Get your damn arse in gear and fix this damn SI UI bug, the one where the only UI you can see is your quickbar.

grrr
A couple of things.
1: Sort your attitude out. When you're an adult and you have to deal with adult things, you'll find that swearing at people is not the most effective strategy for getting things done.
2: We GMs don't fix bugs. We report problems to those who do.
3: Try reading the news every so often. News is posted there and you should get intothe habit of reading it.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Garnet said:

grrr

Show some respect, calm your language down and you might get a result. Don't do so and you might get a ban.

Smaler

Fledgling Freddie
Just some acknowledgement from a gm would be nice, along the lines of we are aware of the problem and are fixing it, if its a case of a few missing files from the patcher ( as suggested in another thread) it shouldnt take too long for them to fix.

Ok, as i was typing that a reply was posted, i'll shut up lol

Malena

Banned
Yea I can only see my quikbar now I got the SI + SI frontier

I can only see my quikbar (No char screen no Chattwindow) Yea I have used
[TAB] to se if it comes up but nada.

well I aint impressed by this at all.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Let's try linking to the news again and see if anyone get's the hint that maybe there's something about it in the news.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Malena said:
Yea I can only see my quikbar now I got the SI + SI frontier

I can only see my quikbar (No char screen no Chattwindow) Yea I have used
[TAB] to se if it comes up but nada.

well I aint impressed by this at all.

are you using a custom UI?
what program did you use to instal frontier onto your pc, the 137meg one or the 277 meg one?
Have you tried running the patcher with a full file check?

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
A couple of things.
1: Sort your attitude out. When you're an adult and you have to deal with adult things, you'll find that swearing at people is not the most effective strategy for getting things done.
3: Try reading the news every so often. News is posted there and you should get intothe habit of reading it.

:clap:

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
A couple of things.

well said.! nothing moore to say :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Woah, I'm suprised to be honest, I expected to see you GM's get this nasty 10 year old kicked off these message boards asap, really impressed with the response from the GM's to this kind of attitude. GO GOA!! :D :clap:

and btw: omg @ Garnet. What a spoilt little kiddie tbh. :kissit:

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
A couple of things.

Well it took you all day to patch the servers fair enough..but when I cant play it due to the fact you guys didnt even bother to test NF in SI client really annoyed me. And no I cant play on TOA client as my computer cant run toa very well.

I tried contacting you ingame when the servers were up but no GMs or E&Es were online. On irc one E&E had the same problem but he was just told to go to rightnow. There was no news, even on your website until late so dont come with that 'try reading this url' nonsense.

Me sort my attitude out? You guys try getting your act together. Slow patching, slow bringing servers up, never online when you are needed. Wont get respect from me till you get yourselves sorted out.

To the rest of the bandwagon flamefest people shut up and get your tongue out of the GMs arses. :m00:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Garnet said:
Me sort my attitude out? You guys try getting your act together. Slow patching, slow bringing servers up, never online when you are needed. Wont get respect from me till you get yourselves sorted out.

try reading the post, specificly this part.

Requiel said:

oh and...

Garnet said:
To the rest of the bandwagon flamefest people shut up

Pot. Kettle. Black. You flame GM's, others flame you, live with it or dont post swear-word ridden tripe like the original post.

Garnet said:
and get your tongue out of the GMs arses. :m00:

Spose that was to me especially, I just dont like to see people like you talking to people like Requiel and the other GM's the way you did. They responded quite quickly to a post that by all rights deserved to be deleted. I was genuinely impressed by the attitude and said so.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Garnet said:

To the rest of the bandwagon flamefest people shut up and get your tongue out of the GMs arses. :m00:
How bout u stop insulting people or did that go out the window with ur dummy, the gm's dont have anything todo with the running of the server so what exactly do u think gives u the right to insult them and everyone else who sticks up for em.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Well maybe I should have had the title FAO GOA instead of gms..but at the time I thought the GMs ran the teams at goa.

Elewyth

Banned
Garnet said:
Well it took you all day to patch the servers fair enough..but when I cant play it due to the fact you guys didnt even bother to test NF in SI client really annoyed me. And no I cant play on TOA client as my computer cant run toa very well.

I tried contacting you ingame when the servers were up but no GMs or E&Es were online. On irc one E&E had the same problem but he was just told to go to rightnow. There was no news, even on your website until late so dont come with that 'try reading this url' nonsense.

go away little child... its past your bedtime... and take your dummy with you.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Garnet said:

Get a new PC ? or a slight upgrade how do you know they didnt test SI internaly ? There are always probelms which they cannot see untill the day of release.

Garnet said:

First the GM's are here to help all of us and not just you that why we have RIGHT NOW. they dont just work on 2 server plus im sure they are inhouse work which they need todo like make coffee and eat ? xD what do you expect E&E todo pop down to GOA and speak to then in person or even better edit the code!! mabey you should try thinking for once.

Garnet said:

Rofl. bth lets see you translate the GAME for French and German, get it working on Differnt platforms from the US which I bleave requires either a lot of new codeing or altering execting codeing.. there are going to be buggs which need working out.. GOA imho do a good job yes they might not be the faster but they do the JOB and a good one @ that why do you think it takes them a while to bring the servers up ?? let me think testing ???? or is that to hard for you to understand :p

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:

If you ever grow up you might see that they actually did a mighty fine job with the patching. The US release had alot more bugs then we did. Was able to play all eveing with no problems. Get your act together and once you finish school and go in to the real world you might see logic in what people post here.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Garnet said:
at the time I thought the GMs ran the teams at goa.

Actually, you were too busy throwing your toys out of the pram to think before you fired up your Flame-O-Tron.

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Garnet said:

LOL

they are not ur personal little slaves u know and tbh i dont think they patched "slow" just to piss u off...

Why dont u go play smtng that doesnt require contacts with other ppl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom