FAO: GMs

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
would it be possible to set Event mobs to 'uncharmable' right from the start ?
and let us atleast decide ourselves if we want to run around as a skeleton, not being able to get rid off that shapechange is just annoying.

thank you

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Loved rvring with that shapechange on.

OH what a change NOT to be insta targeted and interupted into oblivion, or targetted and executed by the assist chain.

FUN FUN FUN

3 way brawls where you werent quite sure who was friendly and who was enemy, and better which enemy was which.

FINALLY Able to enjoy a damn good ruck that could go either way...

mids had most to lose I suppose, whining mostly because theyre the ones with so many goddamn insta interrupts (and buff abuses). But still, it was nice to sneak my Druid up behind a BoneDancer who looked royally confused as to why his "healer" pet wasnt healing him.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumancer said:
But still, it was nice to sneak my Druid up behind a BoneDancer who looked royally confused as to why his "healer" pet wasnt healing him.

Haha :D

Class :)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I've yet to see those event mobs. Last few times that I went to Emain I got ganked by mids and hibs, naturally. I'll just head to Odins, and otherwise to Hadrians Wall (But I hate the walk).

emma

Loyal Freddie
Vladamir said:
Cylian do you ever stop whinging?. I mean really :p.
Didnt you know ? all SB's have a unique spec line which we all spec to 50. its called

Shadow Whine!

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
I find it ridicolous as well and dont like it either. This belongs to pve imo where it wont effect gameplay that much. In rvr it gets really confusing to fight tons of skellies.. :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
emma said:
Didnt you know ? all SB's have a unique spec line which we all spec to 50. its called

Shadow Whine!

Is that why you allegedly suck? :(

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
In rvr it gets really confusing to fight tons of skellies.. :(

That would be the general idea though. Shame I missed the halloween RvR fun, sounded like a good laugh to me.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Cylian do you ever stop whinging?. I mean really :p.

Delete your infil and roll a SB and you would sound the same I bet. :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
That would be the general idea though. Shame I missed the halloween RvR fun, sounded like a good laugh to me.

not really, the style animations are rather odd, which totally screws you up if you depend on seeing what you style. Furthermore, arrows shot at you turn up under your feet, no way to see where the Archer is.
Another thing is, those 'Memories of <player>' happily ignore Stealth and of course are charmable. Thankfully there's barely any Sorcerors about ... oh wait!
:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom