Fao Gm

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
The team who work with the XML are working on it we know this as we were getting asked questions about stuff today. We are hoping for a fix fairly soon but other than knowing they are looking into it is about all we have at the moment.

gillan

Fledgling Freddie
Discussion Thread
Response (CM) 07/18/2005 02:45 PM
Hi There
I know they are working on it as they came in not to long ago and asked us some questions about the servers however beyond that I can't tell you an estimate on when it'll be working again I'm afraid.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager
Customer (***) 07/18/2005 02:08 PM
Hello!

Is there any info avalible on when Roll of Honour and the xml-pages will be up and running again?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
/points gillan at the rest of the thread coz it looks like he aint read Zen's post ;)

Gamah

Banned
Zenythe said:
The team who work with the XML are working on it we know this as we were getting asked questions about stuff today. We are hoping for a fix fairly soon but other than knowing they are looking into it is about all we have at the moment.

Zen can we expect more DT at cluster of XML? or has it been updated in advance?

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
Also, if you could please explain how Mythic manage to keep their chronicles working across patches - since apparently that's impossible for you guys - that would be great.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Ayana said:
Also, if you could please explain how Mythic manage to keep their chronicles working across patches - since apparently that's impossible for you guys - that would be great.
That's because Mythic are assholes and integrate their XML development into the patch cycle, whereas they leave it up to GoA after GoA gets the multi-lingual version of the patch. (which then needs to be tested, send back to Mythic for fixes, tested again, and so on an on).

I just wish that Mythic realizes that it makes it a lot easier for everyone else but them to develop whatever the next version is as a multilingual version with US-EN text libraries and make it easier for the server appllication to run on both platforms (I can only assume that they both run some kind of *nix cluster)

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Any update on the situation with XML? Maybe today's downtime will fix them?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Up until yesterday guild rps were updating but not individuals - yesterday something went boom and now no guilds appear at all - maybe that's a sign its being worked on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom