FAO GM - CM Search Idea

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Will there be any plans to change the search features in housing?

It would be really nice if you could search the CM for weapons that are dmg type specific.

Or maybe an option to disregard any items that cannot be used by you.

Im sure other members have some useful idea's but the CM search facility is a little awkward...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Cloth/Chain/Studded/tincan/deadanimal too, instead of having to remember starkekekedjalaederborkborkbork.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gifv a true SQL interface (accessible off-line) to the ME database and you'd see some uber search engines crop up within a few days. ;)

Code:
SELECT name, houseid FROM me WHERE DEXCAP > 5 AND PRICE < 1000

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Gifv a true SQL interface (accessible off-line) to the ME database and you'd see some uber search engines crop up within a few days. ;)

Code:
here here!

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
I think there are some pretty good ideas in this thread. But as you know GOA doesn't make DAoC we just run it in Europe.

You should send this to Mythic directly via their feedback form. Don't expect an answer but they keep promising us that they do read all feedback they get via that channel!

I'll be sure to mention it to them next time I talk to someone over there!

Also, remember that FAO GM threads here will sometimes get you an answer but not always. If you want an answer from us talk to us in game or click the clicky in my siggy. (oh that's a bad one sorry)

Hauwyth

Fledgling Freddie
Lets wait till they actually fix the CM's before asking to improve them.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Belomar said:

Code:

Code:
SELECT * FROM goa WHERE item_quality = '1337' and item_damage = 'wtfpwnage' ORDER BY glowysweetness DESC

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Hauwyth said:
Lets wait till they actually fix the CM's before asking to improve them.

Lets learn the difference between GOA and Mythic!

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Could you imagine GOA providing an XML feed for consignment merchants? It would be down 51 weeks in a year! :p

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
GReaper said:
Could you imagine GOA providing an XML feed for consignment merchants? It would be down 51 weeks in a year! :p

it would probably be wrapped in some sort of 'flash' application.....

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

Code:

i support that idea :D

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Bahumat said:
Will there be any plans to change the search features in housing?

It would be really nice if you could search the CM for weapons that are dmg type specific.

Im sure other members have some useful idea's but the CM search facility is a little awkward...

good idea... to be able to do that also an option so we can or cant see stuff our classes can use.. its annoying looking for examplea 1 hand hammer and u have to go through 10-20 pages of swords n staffs etc to find one.

but IMO fix the cms 1st they still fucked!

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Xalin said:
Also, remember that FAO GM threads here will sometimes get you an answer but not always. If you want an answer from us talk to us in game or click the clicky in my siggy. (oh that's a bad one sorry)

But we all think it's very nice when you talk to us here. I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside :fluffle:

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

my crafter owns 50% of my cash and goes and buys the things i need from ME so this would be a no no for me

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Xalin said:
I think there are some pretty good ideas in this thread. But as you know GOA doesn't make DAoC we just run it in Europe.

You should send this to Mythic directly via their feedback form. Don't expect an answer but they keep promising us that they do read all feedback they get via that channel!

I'll be sure to mention it to them next time I talk to someone over there!

I play camlann so /who 100 does not show you (if you show yourself as visible. Also if your on pryd etc i dont think our pm's reach you from camlann?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Behmoth said:
my crafter owns 50% of my cash and goes and buys the things i need from ME so this would be a no no for me

Thats why i said an option. It would be a button much like "Glowy items only" for weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom