FAO: Gear

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hey Gear!

Nice fights in Hadrians recently mate!

(I should probably have posted this in the RVR forum but it'll only get bogged down with stupid comments within 5 seconds of me posting...)

Anyway just wanted to say "Respect!", not necessarily to your NS buddies but you as an archer always seem to be one step ahead. The time you and a FgH camped CS the other day is a good example, when the FGH got wiped you managed to evade the alb zerg from CS and still got a few kills when the zerg broke up, and I just wanted to say how impressed I was.

I'm hoping that by the time New Frontiers gets here I'll beable to be more of a rival, as atm my scouts only been lvl 50 for a few weeks.

Well, cya in the frontiers, and maybe next time we meet I might get the upper hand.... then again... :D

- Kalloth

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Such Love for the little Grasshopper :p

Seriously.... Gear is a good player. Keep it up mate :)

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
kalloth again..

buddy,dont even try to melee a ranger if you had no chance to use a bow,okay?otherwise it hurts as you encountered before.

oh..and,get a decent stealth :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Leathas said:
kalloth again..

buddy,dont even try to melee a ranger if you had no chance to use a bow,okay?otherwise it hurts as you encountered before.

oh..and,get a decent stealth :)

lol yea will do when i get me template sorted out, as I say I've not been 50 that long, spent practically every second in rvr. need to spend a while on me pally farming cash for my template.

but hey, if i had no chance to use bow what else was i going to do but melee? running from a ranger means getting an arrow up the rear, so tbh melee is better than nothing :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Stun and run :) As a wise man said to me, he who stuns and runs away, lives to shoot another day !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom