FAO Gahn!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hy bud, id just like to say what a great fight that was in the water at DC drop off! Best fight ive ever had mate. Ya 1 tough cookie :p
Until the next time! Good luck out there!

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
would say the same, we went away from everything for a 1vs1 and he ended up lag straffing :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ye

Blitz, kudos to u m8, tuff Scout and 4 mins fight with double fz lol
And Koi i strafe for trying to get in side style, i often end up missing for that tbh :eek:

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
quit running and fight proper blitz :p

//edit:

takes mucho skills for 2 scouts to stun, double fz (managed to dodge one for once), and duo a RR3 solo shade. GRATS

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
If ya want a 1 on 1 again Sneakies just like the last time i killed you and the time b4 then your quite welcome to another fight! Just dont moan when you die! And yes there are 3 scouts now atm at DC docks, and yes i am 1 of them and its a game and we are having fun :) If ya want to bring a couple of stealthers with you again then please do so... You win some and you loose some!
Blitz!

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
tbph the _ONLY_ 1 on 1 fight we had, i hit the full PA chain, Diamond back + its follow up, Hamstring full chain. And left you on 30%. You then slammed me, and bow shot me, followed by zephyr, and ran off.

Besides the _ONLY_ way u can win is with FZ *shrugs*

you killed me twice tonight. Once with slainn in 2v1, and then with slainn and arrows in 3v1. 2v1 you still required FZ to win tho ;)

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
straffing to get to the side for a style still is pretty lame and unfair tbh, i couldnt block or style you so was pretty pointless and boring. least you didnt do the hunters run through trick tho :) hope we get a nice clean fight next time :wub:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
Besides the _ONLY_ way u can win is with FZ *shrugs*

you killed me twice tonight. Once with slainn in 2v1, and then with slainn and arrows in 3v1. 2v1 you still required FZ to win tho ;)

err lol...

Do you know how shitty a scouts melee actually is? :) You expecting them to go straight melee and not loose? Scouts melee is among the shittiest in DAoC among meleeclasses. (classes that can specc for melee).

wtf.. would be same as me running to a drood and ask for one on one, and whine if he roots and run and ask of him to come fight like a man ;)

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Less qq about that the enemy move when he fight, why the hell shall i as a hunter for exempel stand still in front of a shield char?
Tbh it aint that hard to get behind style in when you face a enemy 1vs1 and where is the lame stuff to try to get other styles in then anytimer?

I did face you outside Dc docks Koi was a clean 1vs1 fight until the end when Kaire took the last 5% of your hp but i would prolly won that fight anyway as you was on 5% and i was on over 20%.
But :clap: for you to solo i respect that think you can count the alb stealther that are solo on 1 hand.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
err lol...

Do you know how shitty a scouts melee actually is? :) You expecting them to go straight melee and not loose? Scouts melee is among the shittiest in DAoC among meleeclasses. (classes that can specc for melee).

thought wardens had that title sewn up tbh

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
err lol... Do you know how shitty a scouts melee actually is?

I thought that scouts melee was only pants because they went full bow, and specced for 42 shield so that they could slam -> Crit you ? As in, they _chose_ to sacrifice melee skills to be good with a bow ?

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Scouts speccing 3 thrust/slash and whine about being gimped in melee = Priceless.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
scout 50 melee and 20 bow still sucks huge ass in melee and if the scouts wanted a melee character chances are they would have rolled an infil dont ya think?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
sneakies said:
tbph the _ONLY_ 1 on 1 fight we had, i hit the full PA chain, Diamond back + its follow up, Hamstring full chain. And left you on 30%.

Melee relics and you didnt kill him with all that ? :p

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
what can i say, im no high rr guy with ra's coming outta my ass :) Plus my slpec is gimped and unlike most, i cba to do ML's :D

MoS4 is all i have :)

And tbh i dont actually expect to 1v1 against albs cause u dont understand the concept of it ;)

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
And tbh i dont actually expect to 1v1 against albs cause u dont understand the concept of it ;)
rofl yea, cuz both hibs and mids running solo all the time ^^ and only albs zerg... :wanker:

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Jobil said:
rofl yea, cuz both hibs and mids running solo all the time ^^ and only albs zerg... :wanker:
Well, as an old alb i know u always have zerged. How come i got my lvl 37 pally to rr2l7 before i moved hib?
But not all albs zerg. But then again there r hibs and mids zerging too so quit the whine about zergings, we all do em at times. Tho albs have a history of doing it alot cause they have the numbers to do it.
Tho respect to all soloers out there!

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
Well, as an old alb i know u always have zerged. How come i got my lvl 37 pally to rr2l7 before i moved hib?
because 2½ years ago it was possible to RvR ok with a non-50 toon? :D

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Jobil said:
because 2½ years ago it was possible to RvR ok with a non-50 toon? :D
Shhhh, don't tell anyone!!!!!

Btw, have gotten my lvl 39 chanter Dragun to RR2L8 so....... :D
And with all those towers and stuff it's even easier as a ranged lowbie to get rps. And for none-ranged just get a treb or palintone :)

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
Less qq about that the enemy move when he fight, why the hell shall i as a hunter for exempel stand still in front of a shield char?
Tbh it aint that hard to get behind style in when you face a enemy 1vs1 and where is the lame stuff to try to get other styles in then anytimer?

I did face you outside Dc docks Koi was a clean 1vs1 fight until the end when Kaire took the last 5% of your hp but i would prolly won that fight anyway as you was on 5% and i was on over 20%.
But :clap: for you to solo i respect that think you can count the alb stealther that are solo on 1 hand.

moving while fighting is lame and unfair for the other person who doesnt...first i couldnt style as much as i could of, secondly all you did through the whole fight was run through over and over and over again meaning i cant block, its just boring for me. yeah if you run through once to get the stun move in ill be ok with that...but during the whole fight or most of it is just boring this isnt a whine because i dont care about dieing but all i want is some nice clean fights...

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
I didnt get the stun in b4 half of the fight and that after you had slamed me and made like 7xx dmg with bow.. And i as long as mythic dont root the ppl when they enter melee range i will move to get diff styles in and make it harder for enemy to hit me.
Just bcoz i move around dont make it impossible to hit me there is plenty of way to hit thru that aswell, ppl allways strafe around when i am on my zerker i dont find it that annoying bcoz i know how i shall face it.

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
was nice of you not to join in that fight with that ranger zid, most ppl would just join in...you killed me afterwards but im happy with just the one :D

ppl think diffrently on moving while fighting and you cant really argue with that, all i can do is disagree and keep my mouth shut from now on :)

cya in the fighting ground :fluffle:

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
hehe i feelt a lil bad to kill you after tho, was a nice fight you and that ranger had.

But it was even more funny when we killed those hibs together :clap:

Koi

Fledgling Freddie
nah i would of done the same thing after the fight was over...if you let them go you might never see them again :)

hehe yeah killing them hibbie poops was fun :D i think they got angry because i got ganked momments later :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom