FAO FZ dependant people

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
Please dont run when its down just /sit

Thanks.

gohan

FH is my second home
ml2 ftw

i h8 fz as much as any 1 :< mainly cos i dont have it but it is stupidly overpowered such an i win button

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Hihanauha said:
You'll get incorrect list when im online!

That's because you roleplay a bd, and have a qbar full of 1 button. (I wonder which)

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt actually aimed at carp, as ive never had a fight against carp.

More at the mincers that have to mezz, stun, and FZ to kill a mentalist :p (believe it or not there are some :p)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Hihanauha said:
You'll get incorrect list when im online!

No but ur such a lame MoS 5 specced gimp slamming all stealthers for ur fg too zerg em /slap truly hate u for that :p
Guess that makes it worth ur wild :worthy:

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Alobana the newbie strikes again

Can't really say I'm a newbie since I have used the internet for quite some time now.

Newbie means; someone who has just started to use the internet.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Well... as far as FZ goes, Ive been on 6hrs today roughly and ive used it once! Tbh i didnt even realise it had been put back to a 15 min timer until i just read this! Im not bothered atall as it will bring on better fights instead of the instant I-Win button it has become. Yes i do use it and have used it alot in the past and why... because i can... and because everyone wants to win a fight rather than loose ;) It gives a much better chance for yourself as you can imagine!
Also its was a 3min timer not 2min!!! :wanker:
Anyway, had some great fights today while WoW was patching and i will be back alot more to give you enemies alot more fights in the future!

Regards Blitz.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Conjurus said:
Can't really say I'm a newbie since I have used the internet for quite some time now.

I keep to my previous post :]

/hug

Några planer för Hlmst i sommar? :]

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Saw the 'scout-crew' solved the problem by putting just 7 scouts together.

Voilla FZ every 2 mins.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Phooka said:
No but ur such a lame MoS 5 specced gimp slamming all stealthers for ur fg too zerg em /slap truly hate u for that :p
Stealthers deserve to get zerged tbh, they do it 24/7 x<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Conjurus said:

Not necissarily internet.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Conjurus said:

basically lol :m00:

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:

I have only mos 4 :(

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Let's Role play abit " Hi my name is Crap i made this post becuse im so cool right that i seen a nerf comein so i respec to warLord now let not forget i was Sojourner for around 5 rr but that dont matter becuse Now im warlord.
So all you gimp's out there that need FZ to win suck becuse you never be as good as me becuse my pet so hard that all i have to do is run about and kind of stay alive but warguard help alot with that. Im so cool for makeing this post"
:eek2: Well that how you come across to me .

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Digi said:
Let's Role play abit " Hi my name is Crap i made this post becuse im so cool right that i seen a nerf comein so i respec to warLord now let not forget i was Sojourner for around 5 rr but that dont matter becuse Now im warlord.
So all you gimp's out there that need FZ to win suck becuse you never be as good as me becuse my pet so hard that all i have to do is run about and kind of stay alive but warguard help alot with that. Im so cool for makeing this post"
:eek2: Well that how you come across to me .

I don't think he was Soj for 5 realm ranks? :p

I think it was directed at the idiots who used to FZ every fight no matter what anyway and sometimes even in 3v1 situations, rather than just using the Soj line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom