fao Filmgoblin

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousGeorge

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering why you locked and deleted my last thread??..it was nothing but a simple question about Aussie. Why does it seem that you let people flame the ass of others, but when a question is asked about someone..the thread is locked and deleted faster than a speeding bullet. Is that an excesive form of moderation??..or, do you wish to keep people like Aussie on FH because his posts are informative and useful ??.

Also..is this post gonna get locked, deleted and my account banned straight away...because if so..that kind of maoderation is bordering on dictaitorship.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Something we missed here?. What about Aussie?. And wtf are you on about dictaitorship??..didnt think mods were too bad on here myself (o:

Considering what they have to put up with day in and day out...dont think i would want to do it. :eek6:

Lol Nighty..you thinking what i am thinking then..someone looking for a flamefest ?

CuriousGeorge

Fledgling Freddie
all i did was ask if aussie really is daft as a brush..or is it just a front for these forums...nothing sinister...apart from asking what people thought of him.

No Night..not dasboot...just a curiousgeorge !

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Pm him, dont understand why you have to make a thread :)
and Fin is Sane compared to Ziva and that other one.....tilda? :p

CuriousGeorge

Fledgling Freddie
pm who..aussie himself?..seeing how he uses his witty oneliners and down putting comments..i dont think so. would rather have him come and explain why he does it.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
imho Flimgoblin is a very good moderator and if he closes a post, it deserves it. /cheer Flimgoblin

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
Making a post, asking why Aussie is an idiot is not a valid topic and is seen by the mods as an attack on a single user, whether you mean it to be or not. This is against the forum rules therefore your last thread was deleted, if you wish to discuss your personal view of anyone please do so in a less public space,

I believe Flim said, That you were attempting to incite a Witch Hunt or something like that.

From the CoC

Personal attacks will not be tolerated, if you use the forums to wage virtual war you aren't just a very sad individual who probably likes to bash the bishop to streaming goat pr0n but you will also not be welcome here.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
CuriousGeorge said:
pm who..aussie himself?..seeing how he uses his witty oneliners and down putting comments..i dont think so. would rather have him come and explain why he does it.

Think thats obivous and you already know... Why you need a thread for it?

Trying to create flames CuriousGeorge?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Firebirth said:
Personal attacks will not be tolerated, if you use the forums to wage virtual war you aren't just a very sad individual who probably likes to bash the bishop to streaming goat pr0n but you will also not be welcome here.

Firebirth has it exactly.

Also, from your post george:
CuriousGeorge said:
This wil prolly get locked asap so try to get your answers in fast..and spread the word cos i would really like to know.

so don't act as if you're surprised.

PS. why the newly created alt account to post it?

CuriousGeorge

Fledgling Freddie
Well....its twofold really..

1) it's not personal war, i thought that was everybody against Xevius, Prometal etc...nothing is said about those posts..and they contain a whole lot more flaming than this.
2) after working my way up to SB rank on here...i don't feel like losing it just for asking why aussie is the way he is.

And to Firebirth that comment you made..isnt that a personal attack on me..therefore banable??...or, is it just a flame ??. (same thing in my book..seems by this forum it just depends who it is directed at). You can't attack somebody and call it flames one minute..then ban somebody for doing the same thing the next.
And to Jaem...what is wrong with asking that question...or would you rather i made a "F**king Aussie..stole my arti the biatch" thread ??. Both can be classed as an attack on the individual.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Just noticed.....mods name is Flimgoblin..not Filmgoblin !!...might want to think things through before you make a thread !!. (o:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Regardless of whether or not it was a personal attack, it is not game related and so at best warranted being on Off Topic. XXXX stole my artifact/camp/rps may be directed at individuals but it is actually game related.

The very fact you made a new account and said in the thread it would be locked shows you knew what you were doing wasn't acceptable.

The only interesting thing here is why someone who obvious is seeking attention does it behind a false name :)

CuriousGeorge

Fledgling Freddie
So..if i posted this in "off topic" and called the thread "Who do you think is the biggest idiot/flamer on here" i would be safer ??...as this is not an attack on anybody in particular.....but would it be an attack if anybody posted their view though?

And...i am not seeking attention..if i wanted that i would run down the road naked....i want to know why Aussie gets away with what he gets away with on here. Pure and simple.
And, the anonaminity of a new account helps to protect my old one. Like nobody has never done that before !

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Firebirth has it exactly.

Originally Posted by Firebirth

I felt personally attacked by Aussie calling me sukkel in the previous thread.
I still feel personally attacked by Aussie's Sig.
But don't ban him, coz i will my my daily laugh @ FH . :touch:

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
@Thorwyn

not sure if that is enough reason to condemn anyone, since i also use a lot of '...' in my posts (https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=396830&postcount=12).

And from what i have seen of him on these boards, he doesn't seem to mind to critisize or go 'against the flow' with his account. Why would he create a new one to do just that?

Just my thoughts on the matter... feel free to completely ignore me if you want :m00:

;)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
StonyPony said:
I felt personally attacked by Aussie calling me sukkel in the previous thread.
I still feel personally attacked by Aussie's Sig.
But don't ban him, coz i will my my daily laugh @ FH . :touch:
I have no idea what a Sukkel is, so I dont know if you are one or not.

As for the sig...you wrote it....

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
CuriousGeorge said:
And to Firebirth that comment you made..isnt that a personal attack on me..therefore banable??...or, is it just a flame ??. (same thing in my book..seems by this forum it just depends who it is directed at). You can't attack somebody and call it flames one minute..then ban somebody for doing the same thing the next.

Personal Attacks usually require the addition of a name, i did not mention your or anyone in my pervious post, i was just stating to you why the topic was deleted. I also added the Quote from the Code of Conduct for these very forums.

Yes ive heard bad things about people here (names will be left out) but if the mods deem these peoples actions gagable or banable, im sure the moderators wont hesitate to exercise thier abilities.

If you have a question about a moderators action message them in private.

CuriousGeorge

Fledgling Freddie
Well...Fin knows who i am....and talking to yourself sometimes is the only way to get answers. !. So, nomore from this CuriousGeorge anymore. That will prolly please a few people. Hopefully, Fin wont say who i really am. Mainly because i am thinking of my friends and guild. Nuff said.

CuroiusGeorge signing off.

And to Fin....might as well lock this thread now. :worthy:

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
I have no idea what a Sukkel is, so I dont know if you are one or not.
Sukkel = retartd/loser.

I guess you had a hard time spotting the sarcasm in my above post.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
tis Fing or Flim not Fin .... he's a strange finnish fellow with a PENCHANT FOR YELLING IN ALL CAPS YOU NOOBS!!!!!

but anyway locked as requested ;) and I hope you've learned the lesson (that us mods are omniscient and omnipresent and stuff and goblins aren't to be trifled with, erm and don't eat yellow snow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom