FAO Fenu

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
heya Xplo :) long time no see. was gunna post here a few days back as i say yer inf in Molvik on my kobby skald Dazz :> c u around altho i thinking of remaking fenu again as a Norseman, as yes kobby as sb in mid without 3 str relics is not as nice as i'd like :)

i also saw your armsman (inconnu) when i was on my healer Olivia (short fat dorf in black/red) :> cheers for sparing my life !

hope you had a good xmas and happy new year m8!

Helme

Resident Freddy
Infact, it was Maji that played and usally plays his RM nowdays aswell. I know I duo quite often with him ;p

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
hello Fenu;> this is your old friend Ctx speaking, i dont play any more, but how are u ? :D

Xplo :wanker: :D only jokin

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
hello Fenu;> this is your old friend Ctx speaking, i dont play any more, but how are u ? :D

Xplo :wanker: :D only jokin
will you make your mind up wirey, on some board sections your still playing others youve stopped :p

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
I am sorry your all too low on brainmatter to figure the similarities, they both seem to make a shitload of fao threads, and stun + smite > my rm's 0 spirit resist.

And what exactly does you killing 'defiance fully buffed rr6 rm' have to do with this thread ?:p, so proud of it you have it as your desktop theme and :wanker: over it every night?:p

Xplo

Banned
I have a picture of a night elve on my dekstop from WoW :(

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
Same! I rather like her tbh...

She is a she isn't she?

I have the same one I think, the one with the shiny eyes right? or not...

I have the one from warIII, it's much better. Here i'll show you

Teh Elfeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom