FAO: Falcor and Aligro

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by xplo
Do the raid together then? 2 expierienced raid leaders will do better then one :)

I think this is a good idea tbh. Please agree. Co-operation would be best.

Y

-yoda-

and they will argue because one will want to claim a drop and other doesnt? :(

good idea but i dont think they would do it together,

A

**Aligro**

somehow i dont think any 2 raid leaders put in charge of the same raid would work well together

O

old.Ramas

Or better still do a raid each every week.

Or even better still do a raid each every week, and have a third person do another one.

More sidi raids = less other clerics needing whatever itamz I want.

D

drowin

yeah, get it sorted

I think someone needs to swallow their pride here, and let one person take charge of both raid groups

/random100 !!!!!

T

thorwyntf

...or lotto every week who´s gonna lead
;P

C

Cala-more

aligro/ falcor I think it would be better if you both did one saturday and one sunday. Just think of all those nice drops being added to the system

F

Falcor

cant do sundays for the nth time, i work on sundays

A

Aule Valar

yeah either take turns, or one do sat one do sun

O

old.shotgunstow

Btw you guys need to decide who is going to be the mature one and let the other one do a raid on saturday. You have a while to decide of course :)

Although, my opinion is that Aligro should cancel his raid, as Falcor posted his first, and everyone planning on attending Aligro's raid should attend Falcor's.

Thanks.

O

old.Ramas

Although, my opinion is that Aligro should cancel his raid, as Falcor posted his first, and everyone planning on attending Aligro's raid should attend Falcor's.

He already did didn't he?

i unknowingly doubleposted, i wuldn't have though i would have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the thread.

Just slow mods doing the unsticking ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Ramas
He already did didn't he?

Just slow mods doing the unsticking ;)

nope he just posted the same thing twice :)

O

old.Nibor

And there are ppl asking to join all guilds into one big alliance, how, if I may ask, when ppl cant even agree on sidiraid times?

C

-coim-

Originally posted by old.Nibor
And there are ppl asking to join all guilds into one big alliance, how, if I may ask, when ppl cant even agree on sidiraid times?

so true

N

)nick(

On hib/pryd we have two leaders. Works quite well.

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by **Aligro**
somehow i dont think any 2 raid leaders put in charge of the same raid would work well together

Why did you both use Loxleyhood to help then? Oo

O

old.Ramas

suchandsuch & loxeyhood

Was really leader & cg/lotto guy.

(No disrespect intended to lox)

tbh, I don't give a rats ass who "leads", or who runs the lotto.

But Falcor should pull and tell the zerg where to stand. So long as that rule is in place I volunteer my aunt bessie to be official 'leader'.

Oh, but someone else should be in charge of 'right clicking on the first horseman to start encounter'. Since Falcor tends to be 'unfortunate' around that, either that or just paranoid that after 3 hours in sidi it's all going to go horribly wrong. :p

F

Falcor

i sware it never works for me, i dont get it :) imo i think apoc is scared :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom