FAO: Excalibur

majik

Banned
Just a quick thread to say a fond farewell to the friends I have made on excalibur. I'm sure you all know who you are without me having to vaguely remember every lvl 26 warrior I've grouped with over the past 2 years or so.

Both MMORPG's that I have played have ended in their own destruction by a new patch etc, both in UO and in DAoC. New Frontiers really was the end of the game for me, but I won't get into this as I wouldn't want the line of replies saying tell someone who cares. Besides my primary place for whining is on irc :)

Account will remain open while I play camlann so feel free to contact me on irc for help.

This post was made for the people I can't contact on irc or in game, for those forum trolls that are waiting to spam PM them.

Good luck, have fun.
Maji

Helme

Resident Freddy
Fuck you maji, btw can i have my house back?

Well will miss you liddul wannabe :(

majik

Banned
Aussie said:

Didn't make this thread for you so kindly fuck off under that rock you emerged from.
Thanks in advance.

Kais

Banned
bye maji, i guess this means i can finish stripping you of your plats on excal :fluffle:

majik

Banned
Evull said:
He's the guy who desperately tries to increase his e-pen0r size with sum chars in sig :(

Ahh, thought I recognised the name.

Calo

Part of the furniture
glottis is the proof albs will always suck more then mids , there's just nobody as low as him :D

ill miss u maji! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom