FAO : Everyone

B

BlueJam

Every time Fister and his RP farming cronies take avarker lets not run in and hand over all our Realm points, keeps can be taken any time day or night.

That is all :)

X

Xandax

Yeah - lets not try and take defended keeps - much better to take them while they are empty instead :rolleyes:

B

BlueJam

Yes it is, so here's hoping that wasn't sarcasm ;)

O

old.Atrox

It will always be the same, we get called to the relic for defense and then 75% of the force goes to Avrakr or starts to scout for albs, even thou we have enough scouts whos stealthed, as the most of the "wannabe" scout are not, and so we loose 50% of the force when the remaining 25% at the relic gets pissed off and 50% of them logs

so plz ppl STAY AT THE RELIC

X

Xandax

Originally posted by BlueJam
Yes it is, so here's hoping that wasn't sarcasm ;)

Well - actually it was - but I guess most people knew that :D

Still think it more fun to play with defended keeps.
We need to learn to take them back with defenders.

imo

B

BlueJam

We are lacking in SB's at the moment as a realm, but having a few high level SB picking certain people off would be a good start.

N

Norvindus

Well SB's would be very nice, but another option which I think is being completely overlooked because it requires people to carry stuff is using siege engines.. It kinda lies in the word SIEGE. We have only seen the top of the iceberg of what those suckers can be used for Rams for doors and the nice defence with cats. Well that defence is just as good an offence.
But as I said before it requires some heavy stuff and dedicated siege peeps, but I for one would like to see it being used/tried.

- Norvindus -

O

old.Organ-Grinder

lol also ...

im thinking back to the threads when u called us lame for taking undefended keeps and as many hibs/mids said we musta felt brave ONLY fighting npcs :) .. funny how it all seems to go around in circles ... imo defended keep raids are loads of fun ... to those number crunchers who only think of rp's and getting to lvll 50 i feel sorry for you cos there is a lot more to this game than collecting rps and lvling ... mainly having fun . and sometimes itcan be fun dying . las night for example mids/hibs/albsall fighting in the bowl back n forth i died lots butit was a brill night of rvr imo. i didnt get any rps untill i went to hadrians and killed a group of similer lvll mids :p

B

BlueJam

Emain's just fucking tedious now, I'd rather defend our own borders.

O

old.Sheba

to retake a keep we need sbs.. YES... but then again we will never get many high lvled SB when none wants to team with them in EXP groups.

I don't blame ppl for not wanting to team with sbs. as it right now we are the gimps of Midgard. But with 1 YES read ONE sb lvl 50 and 2 more over lvl 47 midgard is spanking there own behind.

Sheba
Shadowblade in the late 40s
<nazgul>

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Well Bluejam is right we pretty much get spanked everytime at Arvakar or whatever its name.
ANd yes i have never seen a siege with a single ramp or a catalupt. (*Except for the onces i been defending against albs.)
But i mean noone makes us try retake Arvakar. Just usually there is nothign else going on so it end up being what its suppoed ot be - harmless fun.

The most annoying thing for me is disorganisation of our efforts.
40-50 peeps running up ot the walls of a keep in gorups of 4-5 ppl every 2 minutes is not smart :)
And when we call for backup on some tactical move everyone just stands and watchs all lvl 50s being wiped out and hwen that show is finished tehy the suicide squad remmebers they missed their cue and start charching anyhow.
I jsut want 1 thing in keep seiges and thats for people participating in them to listen once in a while.

P.S. Blue i recall u being one of the first ppl running to your death at arvakar gate on saturday (just teasing) ;)

B

BlueJam

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong I'll charge with the best of em :p

And I wont leave because things don't go our way either, I noticed a lot of people kept disapearing thought out the seiges.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Ohh and another thing i gotta add Im posting in in advance
hpoing some mids on excalibur who rvr iwth me will read this:

LESSON N1
LISTEN TO YOUR FELLOW MIDS DURING RVR!

ALBS INCOMING WILL BE HERE SOON
STILL INCOMING
CMON GET READY
NOT TIME LEFT ALMOST HERE
i get mezzed stunned killed tehn eveyroen lese gets wasted.
Blue man what do we have to do for ppl to listen ?

NExt time i post another message in barrys world in advance for ppl to read and they they might realise that YES ALbs usaully come out of the DOOR and ALB MFG.!!!
ANd yes INC means they are coming towards us! NOW! not tommorow, now!

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Yes it me again!
This time its Lesson N2.
TEAMING IN MIDGARD - EXCALIBUR
Whats the point complaining about albs outnumebring us when its usualy mids own fault!
Today ! 30 albs owned about 10 groups of 5-6 mids in each on average!
YOu put it together and wow what can u see?
Its simple math there was about 50-60 Mids in EMain but if EACH BLEEMING TIME! we split into small suicide squads we will get Owned!
PLZ Stay together like albs and hibs do!

P.S. Blue mate it was during the same time when WR went ot take a keep without telling everyone thats another 10-15 people.
Was it matter of pride or soemthing not ot tell anyone then go and die?

O

old.MikhailGudlik

LESSON N3

RES YOUR FALLEN COMRADES:

Again we loose a lot of battle due to a simple fact that lot of healers/shamies ingone fallen Mids on their way and without res we loose our fighters at a faster rate then hibs and labs.
How many times have i witnessed Mids take out 20 albs loose about 10 outselves we move out with otehr 10 without ressing.
Then come back and its 20 vs 10 and those 20 are ALsb who got ressed!
So BE NICE RES OTEHR MIDS DURING RVR EVEN IF U DONT LIKE EM PLZ!

X

Xandax

Lesson 4:
To many people like to be the leader, and often shouts out different commands.

O

Oxota

Originally posted by BlueJam
We are lacking in SB's at the moment as a realm, but having a few high level SB picking certain people off would be a good start.

lol (sarcasm). Whom should u blame? Only youself. U want highlvl SB`s? Invite them to EXP groups.

N

nju

SB's do have quite the time finding xp groups; I've given up even trying to solo xp myself tho I am always on the lookout for a guildhunt and such.

The perfect time to level my skald up :)

K

Khalen

Well you won't have any problems with him anymore :(

B

BlueJam

Originally posted by Oxota

lol (sarcasm). Whom should u blame? Only youself. U want highlvl SB`s? Invite them to EXP groups.

1) You assume that I'm in even in charge of any XP groups and it's my choice.

2) You assume that I don't invite SB's when I can, which I do.

We went on an Item hunt in vanern yesterday and we had 3 SB's with us.

Hopefully your guilds help you more than anyone, and if not why not.

O

Oxota

2BlueJam

I dont blame u (i`m not good in english. "to blame" - wrong word i think. "Problem" - more fit it :)). It looked like to me u were complaining (surprised). So I answered.

And u right, without help of my guild (and couple of nonguild m8s) I wouldnt even be 35+ :D

Users who are viewing this thread