FAO: Everyone

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
wanna thank all of you around berk this morning /day that gave me entertaining fight's all morning! was the best day i had in alb since we took berk :)

cya all and a speciell hi to ziz, maramarr and saraden u fellas give nice fights! :cheers:

/Berget

Ps. can u all line up 200 people so i can kill u ? getting impatient to rr5 now ;p

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
/wave, nice fights :) sometimes soloing is worth it :)

btw i was so suprised when you had just killed that NS and left me alone when i went ld :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Saraden said:

btw i was so suprised when you had just killed that NS and left me alone when i went ld :)

oh boy did i get punished for afking, not resting up fully and not putting poison on weapon..

1 - 1 bitch :D

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Saraden said:
/wave, nice fights sometimes soloing is worth it

btw i was so suprised when you had just killed that NS and left me alone when i went ld

don't remember that :) or you maybe mean the other way around where u killed the ns ? and i left u ? :)

i don't attack people that give nice honest fight's i prefer they get full hits and come came for one , but if i see some people like for instance censi or Term i kill at sight :)

no hard feelings for that but u have proven and shown what tard's u are :)

/Berget

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Saraden said:

aha u meant that ns that attacked u while u had me mezzed ? then go figure i just focused on killing the ns and get outa there alive ;D

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Teslacoil said:
aha u meant that ns that attacked u while u had me mezzed ? then go figure i just focused on killing the ns and get outa there alive ;D

hehe that's what i meant :) didn't know what had happened but was suprised when i found myself alive when i logged in :) afterall i had 15% hp left and NS smacking crap out of me when i disconnected ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom