FAO: everyone.

O

old.Tzeentch

i've been a real complete and utter total bastard wanker shitface cunt recently to virtually everyone i've spoken to online.

there's a select few that pushed me into this mode, but i shouldn't have succumbed to the gay side.

please forgive me if i did anything uncharacteristic to you recently.

/beg

nn.

B

brommix

really...dosnt sound like you to be utterly wankerlike without a reason, lets hear the sleezy details!!

P

parlain

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
i've been a real complete and utter total bastard wanker shitface cunt recently to virtually everyone i've spoken to online.

there's a select few that pushed me into this mode, but i shouldn't have succumbed to the gay side.

/beg

nn.

Tzee on crack? :D

V

vintervargen

i forgive you... if... i get a ra stone?

S

Sharp Thing

/beg

nn.
i stil wub j0 xD

G

Garnet

/beg

nn.

hehe i noticed :rolleyes:

S

schinkaar

you are a good bard, dunno if you are an asshole but a good bard cant be bad?

E

Ensceptifica

I didn't notice, but seems like a good excuse to flame you into oblivion now ( :

G

Gahldir

/beg

nn.

imo, against me you have always been your "good" old you ;)

A

azshara

elo tzee (giv grps and ill forget everything :x)

O

old.krane

YES HIBS...kill all your decent bards...gogogog
:clap:

R

rg-zorena

Sorry I didn't remember zargar's name MATE SORRY!!

M

mastade

/beg

nn.

Your only a real complete and utter total bastard wanker shitface cunt if you try to get a guild back on the foot, and then give up becuz no1 else gives a rats arse and/or appreciate what you are trying to do - right Tankster? :eek:

A

Amadon

lies imo :p

A

azshara

when i think about it, u havent behaved that towards me (or i just cant notice anything cos im too used :p)

S

Son

You have always been a real complete and utter total bastard wanker shitface cunt, not just recently!

O

old.Tzeentch

lol, you guys have given me some good laughs from this thread :D

heart.gif

C

censi

the force runs strong in you tzee. It always has done my friend.
There is a bit of the dark side in all of us. But in most the good side prevails, and it will always do in your case.

M

Melodic

/beg

nn.

so to prove you're not cunt you make a gay comment? weird boy

Users who are viewing this thread