FAO: Erivoss/Requiel/Zenythe

please prod someone in your Customer Service Dept to actually look at my Rightnow Ticket.. been open since Sunday when my account got jacked and still no reply or possible return of my deleted chars... if they cant restore fair doo's ill go make an Alt but i dont want to make any new chars cos i hear it borks up the restoring process...

have at ye these are the incident numbers!! yaar!
Incident 041024-000162 - Seems to keep being set to solved without reply
Incident 041028-000020 - Updated new one.

any heads up would be appreciated, i realise your busy with NF bugs and such and could be snowed under with those.. but an answer atleast would be nice.. or atleast a reply to say bogoff wait till we sort these NF queries first. :fluffle:

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Hi There
I'll recovered the support request, put it in my own inbox and I'll look into it over the course of the afternoon.... really really sorry...

haha thanks for the quick reply, im not fussed about the return of my chars so much as the fact i cant log in and play until i get an answer, cos when i got jacked last time they said DONT create anymore chars while we search.. but thanks for a swift reply, dont apologise.. not your fault personally.

Merchant-01

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, nice to see someone treating the dudes at GOA with civility.. Good going Elewyth :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Just goes to show you'll get a better responce if you don't take the "I pay your wages so I get to treat you like shit" approch ;)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
yeh any chance you could get Rightnow to reply to me? have spoken to requiel last week but its been 7days and still no reply :(

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt this the second time your chars got deleted .. u musta really pissed someone off

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Mauness did youget any reply to it at all? Something with a ref number?

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
ty for the reply zenythe, i will send a PM to you with the details if ok?

Taen said:
Isnt this the second time your chars got deleted .. u musta really pissed someone off

hehe my enemies are many and numerous.. its a hobby of mine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom