FAO Elajt

A

Appollo

ffs, cant u be angry call me n00b, whine etc...moan i xp killed your grey alt?

Z

zoia

Originally posted by Appollo
Whats a infil gotta do to get a "FAO" thread round here, fs.
I was just about to make my own thread to Elajt. :(

One FAO thread a day is enough :p

E

Etherion

Nah, Elajt is of the strong gayness. I remember him when he was like rr 2 or 3 of strong warder or myrmidon. He found me crafting in cruachon with fellow bards. First time, he pad me. bard rezzed. Second time, he pas again, and ok, i die. 3rd, time, we get buffed up and etc, and waits for him. He pas me again, but stupidly dies to guards before kiling me. he come more for even more of strong gay. He pas the bard, and then he gets ripped upby guards again before kiling the bard. Such strong gayness he is... I think he came again and tried paing me, but he died. boo hoo^^

A

azshara

Originally posted by Etherion
Nah, Elajt is of the strong gayness. I remember him when he was like rr 2 or 3 of strong warder or myrmidon. He found me crafting in cruachon with fellow bards. First time, he pad me. bard rezzed. Second time, he pas again, and ok, i die. 3rd, time, we get buffed up and etc, and waits for him. He pas me again, but stupidly dies to guards before kiling me. he come more for even more of strong gay. He pas the bard, and then he gets ripped upby guards again before kiling the bard. Such strong gayness he is... I think he came again and tried paing me, but he died. boo hoo^^
wajn.... and like, and...? not like meh elajt cares ;d

A

Appollo

Originally posted by azshara
wajn.... and like, and...? not like meh elajt cares ;d

hoho Sarg on your case like Perry Mason...

Z

zoolis

Originally posted by Appollo
ffs, cant u be angry call me n00b, whine etc...moan i xp killed your grey alt?

stop jumping me when purge is down :D

O

old.Nol

He is a good dancer though...speaking from experience, he attended Dharkarron's Rave at the Mill!

A

Appollo

Originally posted by old.Nol
He is a good dancer though...speaking from experience, he attended Dharkarron's Rave at the Mill!

/dance

Users who are viewing this thread