Fao Eggy - 273 Retries

G

gunner440

GODDAMN BLOODY BLLSHT FROM HAWAII I FINALLY MADE THE MP SHIELD OF URS

273 RETRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(u paid me for 275 retries u lucky bstrd)

anyway pm me ingame on gunz and ill set up pickup time etc

p.s. anyone beat this mark?

M

medowind

Will I be sick if I ask how much that cost in total?

E

Eggy

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ABOUT F**KING TIME YOU CRAPPY ARSE PIECE OF S**T

Not really, I love you lots and lots.

I told you I'd beat the record didn't I?

Now, after spending 2.fucking8plat on one sodding shield I have to raise enough money to do allllllll my SC. RAR.

x

E

Eggy

Originally posted by medowind
Will I be sick if I ask how much that cost in total?

2.8plat

it was more than my fucking MP slash pole

ghey

H

Hit ^_^

sell me your mp poleaxe for 2plats then ;)

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
sell me your mp poleaxe for 2plats then ;)

GRRR because of your bidding I now am down from 7plat to 6gold on Forky lol

xx

E

Eggy

Originally posted by gunZ-
rofl whenwill u be on eggy?

My PC's at uni, was at the shop today playing...

I could use this one but it's wank. Oh well, I'm gonna load it up anyway (without SI)

xx

K

Kagato.

Shield quality doesn't effect your chances to block any though does it ? (or is Sanya wrong yet again?).

Or is this just a max SC thingy.

E

Eggy

It's a max SC thing :)

And it'll biff slightly harder (i think) on slams :)

O

old.Ramas

Sanya has posted both that shield quality does and does not affect blocking chance.

/shrug

Thing is, all MPs are really only for the SC points in all cases, 1% extra af or damage is almost never going to be worth the cost alone; but shields are *theoretically* the cheapest lvl 51 MPs you can get, so shield users would normally seek to get a shield MP'd up before any other item.

T

Treniel-

urm i paid like 400g for my MP sheild...please tell me you havn't got a large/medium sheild when your hybrid :(

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Treniel-
urm i paid like 400g for my MP sheild...please tell me you havn't got a large/medium sheild when your hybrid :(

Because it uses less endurance when slamming, and the delay between slamming and poling is much smaller?

A

Aussie-

gunnerr fakes it, he just sells with 100000% profit
(remember the 25plat screeny , k)

O

old.FIN

lol aussie=)

well gunz can buy full set AF:102 MP for 20 plats from me then =) so i can start taking ss's with 25+ plats

P

Pin

400 attempts (without success) on a MP medium shield for Arindra :great:

last 2 99s for sale btw ;)

K

Khalen

ROFL :)

My highest nr so far is 137 for a MP Reinforced Round Shield...

D

Draylor

Didnt count exactly, but easily over 250 and probably around 300 attempts to get my MP plate arms.

When I did finally get them the very next try was another MP, and 2 attempts later a 3rd.

Alot of time - but between those 2 "spares" and the vault full of 99s it didnt cost me much at all in the end.

I seem to have been lucky with all MPs ordered from other people - all coming in at around 50 retries or far less.

E

Eggy

My MP plate from Yazz all came out under 30 retries, but 273 for an MP is just silly! :)

D

Draylor

At least it was the cheapest item that got the silly luck - I doubt you could afford 273 retries on a BP ;)

So is that now MP everything for your armsman? Heh, bet your looking forward to the break from cash farming.

E

Eggy

Nar, just needed 3 MP armour pieces, MP shield, MP jamb, MP pole.

All done, being SCed right now :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

You guys never heard of making hinges till you make an mp hinge, then do the mp order?
Read several crafters who claim this increases the chances of making an mp with reasonable cost a lot!
Regards, Glottis

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
You guys never heard of making hinges till you make an mp hinge, then do the mp order?
Read several crafters who claim this increases the chances of making an mp with reasonable cost a lot!
Regards, Glottis

ahahhahahha, hahahahahahah, ahahaahhahaha ahhhh

and its an even bigger chance if you stand on one arm while crafting

K

knockout

this is why im happy taking 99% orders. although im a bit out of the picture atm :)

having fun in mid/pry

E

Eggy

Update: All SCed now on my armsman, and my MP shield didn't blow up!

There is a God!

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

Afraid that doesn't work. They probably just had some lucky strikes cause each time you craft there is a fixed percentage chance to get each quality dependant on your skill, secondary skills etc.. Every masterpiece has a 2% chance to be made each time you make an item.

T

Treniel-

precisely eggy no way you should get anything other than small sheild if u hybrid even if your main spec is s/s...not for rvr anyway, cost is cheaper to i think? and 99% af102 plate will do not much diff cept price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom