FAO duelists in tourny

D

deygos

updated schedule with times.

reavers added to bottom, wizards added.

arena is in vestuta abbey, which is just outside cam NORTH gates or SW from Ludlow.

we start at 1pm G M T.

the times on this scheduel are only a rough guide, log in on your DUELING CHAR 30mins before you are due to duel. if all goes well the times should work out ok for everyone - IF NOT the tourney will go on till 9/10pm and anything unfinished will be moved to sunday 1pm

there will be no postponed duels.

if you log in late or i dont pm you on your dueling char, then do a /join cg skilzched to let me know you are around

i wont wait for you if you are late, if it comes to your turn to duel and you are not there then you will be removed.

be prepared for delays and waiting, its hard to synchronize all this shit with ra's on timers etc

schedule.jpg

K

Kurik BHM

hmm... this time schedual will be a lil tight for me....

im quiiting work at 3pm.... and it takes me atleast 5 min to go home...

<grins evoly>
really hope something goes a lil tiny wrong so that we get a 15 min delay or something :D

O

old.Zoyster

Hi, I haven't mentioned this yet, but, I would love to Be in teh tournement. Please ....:D

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
Hi, I haven't mentioned this yet, but, I would love to Be in teh tournement. Please ....:D
rah knew youd come to pwn

respresent for teh gol massive

word:clap:

H

Herbal Remedy

oh and log in lets do some early morning all star action ;o

D

dual-effect

I won't be able to attend at 5pm gmt time.. could we change the time or something?

W

Wou

I ve got a problem, they just caled and I have to go at 5h30 gtm.

So I gess I have to give forfait :(

Was realy looking forward to it, gl too all the sorc ;)

O

old.Wildfire

as mentioned yesterday moona and i are also unable to attend this evening but if wou can attend earlier i for one can be there, and can finish up tomorrow if necessary, im free all day

K

Karnage

As said in a previous post, I can't attend :(

Please remove Yrilin from the theurg duels

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom