FAO: Dodgiss

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
k you wanna add a fair fight u stupid little noob? can i finish my fight first at least?

u are lucky i wasted my qc on the other guy :kissit: :kissit:

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
k you wanna add a fair fight u stupid little noob? can i finish my fight first at least?

Were u saying this when you and your shadow dyce ( sp? ) were only attacking solo'ers and didnt go anywhere near a duo ? didnt think so...

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
Game Over said:
Were u saying this when you and your shadow dyce ( sp? ) were only attacking solo'ers and didnt go anywhere near a duo ? didnt think so...
No me(my battlebard Deathtone) and Hamro ( enchanter moavais) we killing teh alb zerg :) , which at the time was 5 :p ,

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
actually the hibbie zerg beat the albs this evening.
they managed to zerg me twice (thx for the nice laugh spam Theflash).
Not too bright using everything you got on the soloer when there is a group of 5 albs out there somewhere. but ohh well... you were and lame and got wtfpwned, thats life.

nothing to do with Deathtone and Moavais :p
i just thought i would slip it in there ;)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
I remember being in thid the other day with my scout....who i solo with 99% of the time, and being steamrollered by a lot of hibbies....and who is the only one to do a constant /laugh ???....Moavais, yep.......very lame. But, as usual all i did was /release and port back out and avoid you and your "zerg" .

Marc

FH is my second home
Hamro said:

How can he add if he lets you finish his fight first? Doesn't make sense tbh.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Heath said:
I remember being in thid the other day with my scout....who i solo with 99% of the time, and being steamrollered by a lot of hibbies....and who is the only one to do a constant /laugh ???....Moavais, yep.......very lame. But, as usual all i did was /release and port back out and avoid you and your "zerg" .

rofl, no i dont zerg, always solo..if i run in a zerg i dont attack anyone we meet cause thats not a funny way to get rps, also if i laughed at you i must have had a good reason, might been u adding on me or doing gimp dmg

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
rofl, no i dont zerg, always solo..if i run in a zerg i dont attack anyone we meet cause thats not a funny way to get rps, also if i laughed at you i must have had a good reason, might been u adding on me or doing gimp dmg

Well, the screenie i have is of you, another 2 hibbies and 2 pets...i was solo, as i said earlier. I didn't add cos it was you lot just stood at MB. I was fully buffed, SCed with top notch stuff so no gimp damage there. Might it have been cause i shot you,missed with my crit because it hit your barrier, saw your mates and ran ???...and as i remember you /laughed about 8 times until 1 of you realm mates did a /slap to you. But, i suppose as you never zerg it could not of been you !!! ;)

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:

you died you must be the noob qq more
:m00:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
rofl, no i dont zerg, always solo..if i run in a zerg

Isn't that a slight conradiction...."i solo, but when i do zerg" !!! ... :eek7:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Heath said:
Isn't that a slight conradiction...."i solo, but when i do zerg" !!! ... :eek7:

lol gg cutting the sentence so it turns into exactly what you want..

if you quoute something dont edit it..

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Well, sorry for not putting the " i don't attack anyone we meet". Basically you still contradicted yourself though. You either solo or run in a zerg. So, dont say one thing and then contradict it in the same sentance. Looks foolish. But, if you read what YOU wrote, it does say

rofl, no i dont zerg, always solo..if i run in a zerg i dont attack anyone we meet cause thats not a funny way to get rps.

Looks like a contradiction, smells like a contradiction, guess it must be a contradiction.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Tinneth said:
No me(my battlebard Deathtone) and Hamro ( enchanter moavais) we killing teh alb zerg :) , which at the time was 5 :p ,

Dam meight hoe 'id yuo du itt?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Heath said:
Well, sorry for not putting the " i don't attack anyone we meet". Basically you still contradicted yourself though. You either solo or run in a zerg. So, dont say one thing and then contradict it in the same sentance. Looks foolish. But, if you read what YOU wrote, it does say

rofl, no i dont zerg, always solo..if i run in a zerg i dont attack anyone we meet cause thats not a funny way to get rps.

Looks like a contradiction, smells like a contradiction, guess it must be a contradiction.

no because i only run in it for protection, which is very rare and when i get to the place im going to, apk etc i roam from there ..

example: zerg wipes albs at ck zerg runs apk to check on the inc, i run with them and from apk i turn to mpk and start soloing/duoing

i dont kill stuff when 20 others already have hit it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom