FAO: DMW Re: A highlight of my time in PS

P

[PS]Nova

Highlight of PS for me.

Made my entire YEAR.

:fluffle: DMW

Thanks to you and Deady for a damn good time trying to catch up to you and actually hit you once in your vanguard before you killed me! :wub:

[EDIT: damn code won't for some reason let me put the image into this post :(]
[DOUBLE EDIT: OK so we'll forget that I had images turned off in options..... :rolleyes: ]

S

SilverHood

:D

I got him as well

Me in an AMS > DMW

got Xtro too while trying to avoid getting blown up.. shame the AMS has a big "shoot me" sign on it ;)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by SilverHood
:D

I got him as well

Me in an AMS > DMW

got Xtro too while trying to avoid getting blown up.. shame the AMS has a big "shoot me" sign on it ;)

But I suck. There's the difference :p

To me, this is a big thing, because I'm crap :p

So there, it made my absolute year, this. And I'm soooo close to putting this image up on our website somewhere. Just can't think of a good reason to at moment, as it doesn't really concern the outfit... :p

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by SilverHood
make a SG rival section? :D

Oooh that's not a bad idea. Will have to think about it, but we'll see :) Quite possibly! Would give me a chance to show off my l33t killing skillz :p

T

Teh Krypt

I hit DMW with that auto fire gun in the 30 mins I played NC :clap:

Oh and killed him + 5 others while I was in AI max :p

I had 11 hp when I had finished :p NERF other people with AV weapons.

D

Deadmanwalking

I got one thing to say ....

:kissit:

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
I got one thing to say ....

:kissit:

:help:

And as for being worth only 14 exp, remember the thing about if the person has just respawned.. also I was in a near-full squad at the time...

And I'm proud of that, whatever you guys think. I have I think at most about 55 kills in total on that character, and they don't go up that fast, so for me to kill someone I know is a good player is a proud moment indeed for me.

D

Deadmanwalking

next time we need level peggins.. infantry or both lightnings or whatever ... same goes to ur Silverhood, u Acrobatic AMS whore

F

Faeldawn

next time we need level peggins.. infantry or both lightnings or whatever ... same goes to ur Silverhood, u Acrobatic AMS whore

:lol:

P

[PS]Nova

Now where would the fun in THAT be? :p

(Besides, you know you kill me even on a remotely level playing field, I have to completely overpower you to have a chance!)

(To illustrate this, let me explain the death message: DMW was running across a field towards the back door of Naum. I sees him and guns my tank in pursuit. He gets to the back door even though I'd hit him once at that point, but there are three people (of his side) in the doorway, attempting to hack the door - 1 is a MAX - and blocking the doorway completely so he can't get in away from me. I screech to a halt just outside the doorway blocking their way OUT and bomb the doorway to hell and back, killing (I think) everyone in there, before some muppet with a rocket launcher took DMW's revenge on me :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom