FAO Dicer

Troggie

Fledgling Freddie
Nice killspams dude. :clap: :worthy:
Highest was what.. 35?

Finding you standing and shooting greys on steps made me laugh irl, and also use some vanish ra on me when i attacked u.. Thank GOD!! i killed u later.

:kissit:

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
Bring more 50s to DF

What can I do , I killed 2 50s and the rest that were left were you and octo.

Octo standing in a middle of pn with dd mines around him + a crowd of brittle guards while you stuck to him like a siemeese twin.

No wonder I had to amuse myself somehow while w8ing for someone else to come and feed me rps and after an hour of dodging you and octo and killing everything else that moved in mid side df I was only left with those on stairs and 70 arrows.

I just couldn't understand octo , you at least at the start were moving around looking for someone to kill in alb side but octo was just standing there
w8ing for some stealther to come and would have fed himself to tge cambions from boredom if I hadn't come to amuse him.
Maybe he just doesn't undetrstand yet that NF killed DF.

cheers for the perseverance thou
:drink:

Dicer

Troggie

Fledgling Freddie
true df is to dead :( but i had some fun atleast, got 3 albs, some scout shooting me outside princess, u and some pally who attacked me while i was sitting and being afk at mid portal :) still think it was the fun when i saw u standing at steps shooting mids ^^. Nerf ur Vanishing skills to :) u will see me in df as soon as mids get it anyway.. cant play real rvr with all the zerging and lagg

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
dicer do you feel proud when you add which ive never seen you fail to do?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Faya said:
Troggie if i was you i would change my sig
Why?

Its nice to be able to dismiss whines with a simple 'Yay Ebay!' ;)

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie

do we leave in different dimensions? Do i have to whine because on fg vs fg a hunter or ranger attack me ? Adding is part of the game. leave with that.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Mithradir said:
do we leave in different dimensions? Do i have to whine because on fg vs fg a hunter or ranger attack me ? Adding is part of the game. leave with that.
each time u add god kills a kitten...

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie

heh the times i have added on 1 vs 1 fights are counted on your one hand :)

I just saying the reality.To always whine about it is pointless imo

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:

im just asking...?

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
I was waiting for an other stealther, you just happened to step in my traps.. didnt see u killing any 50s, but after u cleaned out the lowbie xp areas I decided to hunt u abit.. True that Brittleguards scare of stealthers.. should stop making those when I hunt them :)
True that DF is killed off, and sad is that. Dont like NF at all, too little highlevel mobs to spice up stuff, too many Albs, too much inbalance (Alb always had best zergclasses, while Mid and Hib had best fgs) and horrible lag.
Guess Ill end up playing WoW or something like that. Wont be many left to fight teh Alb zerg methink (pretty much like what/s happened/happening on alot of servers in US).

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
And I'm sure 'God' gives a damn about DAoC to kill the kittens .. o_O

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
nged fight

Vodkafairy said:

I guess you are talking about the nged fight when you attacked binfil.
There were about 5 other hib stealthers and 1-2 albs stealthers around that bridge.
Maybe it was too far for the nses there to interfer in time but not for the rangers that were on their way.
I just added faster than they did to save binfils ass.
So yes , I was proud to add on that fight and the dodging from the hib stealthers that chased me after.

Dicer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom