Fao: Denm Cheater Jox

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danya

Hmm there's hibs all around you and you're moaning about a hib hitting you with a sword? :p

C

Carlos Bananos

not sticking around to be killed is cheating? :D

B

bult

u sure he didnt unstealth? :eek: sounds wierd then, probably a bug.

G

ghaladriel

Lag ? sure Unstealth ? ... you are joking me ? i am totally sure that i said and saw,and if dont belive me ask Feday , my mate of group in this moment,He was at 1 cm of me rooting one hunter pet on me ( dunno how get to me in the middle of hibi zerg ... but ok) and 3 sec later i die by an something called Jox... is a bird?,is a aeroplane? ... no is Jox .... :rolleyes:

S

Sharp Thing

prolly pwnd you with throwing swords :doh:

F

- Fedaykin -

i can verify that jox didnt destealth and attack, i am just off the picture and didnt see jox and seeing as i was looking straight at ghal i think its a little strange

G

ghaladriel

I was at 10%-15% 1 sec later of die i thought that but near 400 damage with throwing sword .... ? :lol: and cant do /face,/stcik coz hadnt in target ,very rare too ...

J

jox

I killed you, got destealthed and sprinted away. But got killed 10-15 sec later by a couple of incoming albs. Einarr was close by but didnt helped me. Ztyx was looking at my screen. If you didnt see me it was probably just lag. If you still dont belive me I suggest you report me to goa instead of flame me here.

G

ghaladriel

:lol: but how i dont see who kill me with a sword,after die turn camera 360º previous /face,/stick (didnt work coz didnt get target :lol: how is possible ) and dot see nobody runing around and Feday neither ... :ROFLMAO:

FYI SBs still cant fly in 1.60 ... :rolleyes:

O

old.Nol

:eek:

So...radar can find stealthers, but also make stealthers who are stealthed, never unstealth?

This is getting so confusing...

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by ghaladriel
:lol: but how i dont see who kill me with a sword,after die turn camera 360º previous /face,/stick (didnt work coz didnt get target :lol: how is possible ) and dot see nobody runing around and Feday neither ... :ROFLMAO:

FYI SBs still cant fly in 1.60 ... :rolleyes:

Really, report him to GOA if you think he cheats, you're makeing yourself look stupid with your accusations.

O

old.Nol

Honestly, I think you were so stunned to see Jox attack solo, that you suffered from temporary amnesia...

Most people think there is a guild of SB's called <Jox>, it's a natural mistake...

A

Aule Valar

jox is the evil one
normal 3 shots me the gimp, no point moccing, and if purge is up i haven't got a hope

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by Aule Valar
jox is the evil one
normal 3 shots me the gimp, no point moccing, and if purge is up i haven't got a hope

Yeah Jox is an annoying bastard who kills me way to easily, but calling him a cheater without proof (the screenie proofs nothing) is lame and does more damage to Ghaladriels rep then Jox' imho.

A

Aule Valar

aye, he may be an overbuffed elitist scum etc, but he is a good player despite that adn i'd be very suprised it he cheats, its his mp weapons and uber buffs that are the problem

K

kaod

T

Trinilim

Dismissing the idiots of this thread, here's what happened:

It's a rare glitch in the game that makes someone invisible to another person, whether they have stealth or not.

At one time, a minstrel reported a similar incident when he was camping mtk in hadrian's wall and a warrior started hitting him out of nowhere, and the minstrel couldn't see him, highlight him, or do anything in self defense.

It's nothing but a rare bug, no cheats, no hacks, nothing worth flaming over.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Trinilim

It's a rare glitch in the game that makes someone invisible to another person, whether they have stealth or not.

At one time, a minstrel reported a similar incident when he was camping mtk in hadrian's wall and a warrior started hitting him out of nowhere, and the minstrel couldn't see him, highlight him, or do anything in self defense.

moving to hib was good for your brain :D

P

phule_gubben

oooohhh someone killed me.....

aaaaaahhhhh I didn´t see who killed me......

Cheaters, lamers, haxxors,

S O M E O NE

G O T

O W N E D

Rofl.

u want some cheese with that whine?

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by phule_gubben
oooohhh someone killed me.....

aaaaaahhhhh I didn´t see who killed me......

Cheaters, lamers, haxxors,

S O M E O NE

G O T

O W N E D

Rofl.

u want some cheese with that whine?

u are soooo last week t.t

R

rure_

Originally posted by Trinilim

that minstrel is me, and its not the same bug. the bug I have (and still has sometimes) makes all models disappear, both player models and NPC models.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Ghostly
Yeah Jox is an annoying bastard who kills me way to easily, but calling him a cheater without proof (the screenie proofs nothing) is lame and does more damage to Ghaladriels rep then Jox' imho.

Ghostly, you sb lover!
You are getting too close to the dark side.. better give me that inf you are playing mate!
Regards, Glottis

H

Hatt

Originally posted by Ghostly
Really, report him to GOA if you think he cheats, you're makeing yourself look stupid with your accusations.

B

Belomar

Incredible, for once one of Ghaladriel's BW posts does not consist solely of a single smilie (usually ":lol:", do a search on her posts and you will see what I mean).

S

Snake.ster

maybe change your clip plain too far
and distant LOD figures too of

ive notided with em on and close, mobs and enemey just pop into view very close.

+ gal, maybe Jox has vanish? dont think he is a cheat imo

T

Tilda

ok I think that this has gone far enough.

Ghaladriel, if you think somes cheating, report them to GOA, please dont make baseless accusations here.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread