FAO <Death Spam>

C

~Clarky~

Heya Guys , this prolly isnt the best thing you'll hear, but im leaving the exp group/guild.

I decided to quit it , because of personality conflicts between some members, the fact that im completely fucking knackerd, and pretty much the main fact that i havent been enjoying it as much as we started (main reason , very un pessamistic views when we dont perform well or whatever ). Good luck with whatever you decided to do after <DS>

/abz

B

boomeruk

sad to see you go ab

i'd class you as a good friend given the short space of time we've known each other, and was really looking forward to some death spam RvR! :(

anyway, life goes on, and teh daoc xp group shall continue, wokkeh, me, floomps and possibly cliinnin are staying in, dunno bout the rest as they logged b4 i got chance to speak with them.

good luck with teh future m8... you know there will always be a place for you in the guild!

/boomeruk

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by [AoP]Abra
very un pessamistic views when we dont perform well or whatever

Well if ive said anything or smth that made u pissed is just cus i wanted to do better? Like yesterday i hadnt been eating on the whole day( makes me very pissed ), we had got 1.1 lvls from 13.30 to 21.00 which is BAD.
It made me pissed, and a good thing perhaps is to whine and maybe ppl will listen, be serious, be focused, perform better!! Thats how i see it at least. Dunno bout you. latah

F

Freppe^^

no, cus of the work i got this week, i doubt ill be playing much. Ill play mostly on weekends these forthcoming weeks. Anyways was great while it lasted.

B

boomeruk

ok bud

was good fun... thnx for group and me n floomps will hopefull see u around

I

insomnia

You got to 4x. that aint bad at all. To bad you had to stop there. Good luck in the future

Users who are viewing this thread