FAO Cybwyn (renaris right now)

m0lder

Fledgling Freddie
Bad show at renaris m8.. using FZ deliberately to port 4-5 members of our full group inside.. I'm sure some people will rightnow this, and I'm just giving a warning to FZ users...

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Not the first time FZ has been used to the same effect by Albs, Hibs and Mids. As far as I know it's 'working as intended' and until someone tells me otherwise I'll keep doing it.

Regards.

m0lder

Fledgling Freddie
Forceful Zephyr.. drags 1 enemy in it's path to groundtarget... but bugs so you can use it to drag enemies through keepwalls...

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
It's the ML8 Sojourner ability, a sort of cloud which drags an enemy to a ground target, can be used to drag them into or out of a keep or into a zonewall at the moment. The person being zephyr'd is unable to block, evade, cast spells, attack or do anything basically.

Just done some research and according to various Rightnow replies I've seen, it's not bug abuse, therefore not bannable; but is frowned upon as a 'lame' tactic so apologies to the Hibs concerned but this is FH so I suppose I'll get flamed anyway. :)

m0lder

Fledgling Freddie
It's just not right that a solo FZ user can deny 10 people taking a keep like that.. it's prolly fixed in the future, like pbaoe through walls etc

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
hibs and mids do it to drag pbaoers out of keeps to kill them no reason not to do it back

Hansa

Fledgling Freddie
imo, it sucks.
I was one of those you dragged thru the gate. Beeing pulled to a place with no chance of getting help from group should imo be just as much as a bannable offence as killing mobs from a spot where they cant reach you.

Anyways, just my oppinion,

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I got fz'ed through a door and into keep stairs this week at bolg, i couldn't move, could of easily sent screenies to rightnow but didn't since the player apologised and tried to get me out.It's an absurd master level which probably will cause more problems in NF with the new keeps :/

Bit silly that you can be fz'ed through a door but not walk through them, doesn't make sense really but i guess it just shows how badly designed some parts of the game are.(bet it can easily be fixed too :E)

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I got fz'ed through a door and into keep stairs this week at bolg, i couldn't move, could of easily sent screenies to rightnow but didn't since the player apologised and tried to get me out.It's an absurd master level which probably will cause more problems in NF with the new keeps :/

Bit silly that you can be fz'ed through a door but not walk through them, doesn't make sense really but i guess it just shows how badly designed some parts of the game are.(bet it can easily be fixed too :E)

i bet sycho FZ's people to bad places!!!!

oh and it is a bit lame but it wont stop people using it til they fix it :( and knowing mythic that will be a while :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Its 'legal' but a bit norty to do it atm .. fixed with patch I believe.

Its funnest with a cple of infils the other side of the gate to PA the helpless person in fz :D

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
fixed in a future patch, where people can no longer summon pets (this counts as a pet) through walls and doors.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Heh. That's a major cock-up from Mythic then. Can't really blame the player as it's simply a tool and this is one of their uses.

Future Patch, as in a patch that's already out or is it on Mythic's 'To be fixed' list?

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
beathorse.gif

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
Heh. That's a major cock-up from Mythic then. Can't really blame the player as it's simply a tool and this is one of their uses.

Future Patch, as in a patch that's already out or is it on Mythic's 'To be fixed' list?

1.71 i think, cba checking patch notes :p

m0lder

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
lots of people use it from all realms

Yeah, it's a bit sad that people use another peoples usage, as an excuse for using it, even if they hate it themselves...

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Happened to me my first 2 keep retakes after i came back. Mid keeps are a bit easier to get out of, stair up wall is closer to group outside so heals will reach you alb keeps are harder due to the stair on otherside of keep.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
m0lder said:
Yeah, it's a bit sad that people use another peoples usage, as an excuse for using it, even if they hate it themselves...

I thought it was funny 3 infs and a minstrel defending a keep from Mael.
We got a 2 healers using it :)
Then they got the minstrel using it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom