FAO: cures and the rest of u hiblets

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Bet ur well disappointed to find its only me breaking down the mid tower... oooh sooo many RP's for u to zerg

:wanker:

haha

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
would be quite interesting to start a pool, to find out what the age is of the people using the wanker smiley.

anyways, people would probably lie about it i guess.

polza

Loyal Freddie
it took them how long to pass that tower? i doubt very long and it took u how long to worthlessly treb down some random tower? much longer id say

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
they werent passing they came to me from one direction and went back in the same direction after

and even longer since i wasnt trebbing :clap:

polza

Loyal Freddie
so u get a long time of boredom hittin a tower and they get 250 rps think u lost there tbh

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
lol my point wasnt who lost (which clearly they did since they prolly wanted the tower and albs got it) but it was that they SUCK my **** for trying to kill me in the first place :)

polza

Loyal Freddie
rofl r your 5 or 6? what u expect em to do hug u then sit down so u can kill them?

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
i have no idea what ibtl is and I don't care what they do they do it anyway they want

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
I think I upset them so they are saying ibtl which still doesnt mean a thing to me

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Matteh said:
lol my point wasnt who lost (which clearly they did since they prolly wanted the tower and albs got it) but it was that they SUCK my **** for trying to kill me in the first place :)

you sir.. are a retard ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom