Fao Chodox

M

Melachi-

Right i dont usualy complain about grey gankers, where theres xping greys and stealthers about, theres gonna be grey gankers, but jesus, you just take the biscuit. I know im gonna get the usual dont xp in the frontier, and im prepared to get jumped by stealtehrs but jesus..

Im xping with my warrior just ouside svas with a guildy SB, he waits till we have fough the mob, im on less than 50% hp, kills me i get xp death, ok fair enough, maybe he was waiting till after the fight so i didnt get one, but i doubt it after the next thing

im xping alone now just outside, he starts /rude and /laugh and /slit me, tbh ive had this plenty of times, doesnt bother me, i just do it back :p, he waits till im fighting a mob, and im on less than 50%, and then whack he kills me, xp death..

a few mids from svas tell me they will protect me so i can xp agian, maybe a bit foolish of me, but anyway, fighting a mob, down to really low hp after its dead, and he uses his DDs on me and runs, third xp death..

Fine, dumb to xp in frontier, but rember folks, you dont allways have to be a cunt when you dont need to be

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
you dont allways have to be a cunt when you dont need to be

You don't have to be ;)

D

Danamyr

I've been grey ganked so many times in DF it's not funny anymore.

As you quite rightly point out, you should not XP in the frontier or DF and not expect to get killed.

As for the other actions, well, DAoC can often bring out the worst in people - perhaps this particular stealther has been on the recieving end himself at some point, and is now exacting revenge. Who can say? I'm not making excuses for him, and I can see why you'd be annoyed, but accept it as part of life and don't do it again ;)

K

Kahland

you're the cunt?, why should he let one thats not in his realm get higher lvl :)

The 3 realms are in war you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread