FAO cheating scum Gennoccid

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Your a cheating dick and you know it,
everysingle shroom you put up in thid today was inside a tree,ive got the screenies of u doing it an of the shrooms in the trees an they have been posted to right now but i doubt they will do anything.
Shame i still kicked your ass with my cave shammi on more than 1 time.
You give your fellow animists a bad name name with your shit tactics an bug abusing.
Go get some skillz an come back. :twak: :kissit: :puke:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Careful when they start hiding them in the water...inside mb...in the windows of CK...the list is endless...and the whine was big when a necros pet did it !!..sheesh

wismerhill

Fledgling Freddie
genno is a very kind guy , and there are endless abuses and places to hide'm in ... wtf you whining about... you beat'm now shush

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
sorry to burst your bubble but the shrooms that may be inside the shrooms are still able to be hit so its not bug abuse its using your enviroment lame possibly does it work ? yes rightnow will tell you "working as inteded"

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
And the moral of the story is...

..NERF OVERPOWARD SHROOMS M8S!1

They have... twice now infact

15 shroom limit per Ani & 200 pet limit per zone.

Thats not taking into account the FoP nerf. Of course these are all to come, doesn't it suck that GOA are so slow with patching? :rolleyes:

Tbh though, this sounds a hell of a lot like the guy who hid in trees (running SI) and started crying Radar when people running the TOA client could see him.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
chipper said:
sorry to burst your bubble but the shrooms that may be inside the shrooms are still able to be hit so its not bug abuse its using your enviroment lame possibly does it work ? yes rightnow will tell you "working as inteded"

Ermmm did i say the shrooms were inside other shrooms?No,i said he was putting them inside tress where unless u got a aoe spell handy u CANNOT hit them at all but they can hit you.I saw endless melee chars being taken down as they chased his group,got snared by the shrooms or mezzed by his grp in the shroom area and then nuked to death without being able to touch the things killing them,i somehow dont think that this is "working as intended".I dont care about them in the water,or in windows etc as at least you can see them an hit them as they hit u,inside trees u cant touch them and is bug abuse as was proved wit the necro pets which is why they were nerfed into being los only.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
actually you can hit them in the trees.. you just have to target em and /stick then you will be near enaugh to hit em... and use you key for target nearest enemy to target the shrooms...

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
everysingle shroom you put up in thid today was inside a tree,ive got the screenies of u doing it an of the shrooms in the trees an they have been posted to right now but i doubt they will do anything.
You give your fellow animists a bad name name with your shit tactics an bug abusing.

Shrooms in tree is also not cheating.
(I'm ana bl, but have read about this on many occasion. Shrooms in trees can be targetted, and thus killed. Working as intended, yes.

I agree they shouldn't be able to put them in trees tho. But to whine for the XXXXth time on FH about it, is pointless imo. The only thing it does is relieve you of your anger until the next time. ;)

Dreggel

Fledgling Freddie
IMHO just let them do it :)
I kill them every single time with my BD.

And if they are not allowed to do it they would never ever dare to leave mtk solo in thoughts they are uber and can kill anything...

Don´t scare off or forbid my best fodder!

Keep coming to me little ones!

:touch:

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Ermmm did i say the shrooms were inside other shrooms?No,i said he was putting them inside tress where unless u got a aoe spell handy u CANNOT hit them at all but they can hit you.
Try first, then make an accusation like that. They can be hit and GOA has made it clear that it's not considered as bugabusing.
:twak:

Helt

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:

LoL!!! u poor thing :fluffle:

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Jaapi said:
Try first, then make an accusation like that. They can be hit and GOA has made it clear that it's not considered as bugabusing.
:twak:

Could you please find that statement from GOA and link it here, because I have been trying to find something similliar, and the only thing I can find is Texture Bug abusing, from a friday news.

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Ermmm did i say the shrooms were inside other shrooms?No,i said he was putting them inside tress where unless u got a aoe spell handy u CANNOT hit them at all but they can hit you.I saw endless melee chars being taken down as they chased his group,got snared by the shrooms or mezzed by his grp in the shroom area and then nuked to death without being able to touch the things killing them,i somehow dont think that this is "working as intended".I dont care about them in the water,or in windows etc as at least you can see them an hit them as they hit u,inside trees u cant touch them and is bug abuse as was proved wit the necro pets which is why they were nerfed into being los only.

tbh, TRY to kill a normal shroomfarm with a melee char first, then whine, if there's 10+ pets hitting you for 50+ dmg, ur dead anyways, so you barely hit em, let alone you can kill em....it's not only when it's in trees tbh
I've seen countless of melee classes try to take down my shroomfarm after they killed me, even with full tank grps, but they just can't stay alive long enough to kill em

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
isnt it changed next patch that cant place them in tree anyway,(seen few posts mention it on vn) pluss just for Info SHROOMS DO USE LOS get tons pet cant see target crap on my pryd anim.

pluss anyone dumb enough to run upto a shroom field and try melle kill them deserves to be shroom fodder, bloody things only last 2 mins and have 1k range,

all you need is 1 guy to get aggy then get outa range and dumb shrooms still try target him (was alot complaints about this from anamists as pets would lock onto target and ignore anyone else stood next to them) or simply duh walk off and ignore them a few mins.

Sorry but anyone killed by shrooms that they know are there are just blind gimps too dumb to deserve any sympathy.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Well ermm that was kinda part of the point of the post?You cant see them when they inside a tree until they start nuking you an when theres snare shrooms grabbing you as well you dont stand much of a chance really when u hapily running along then boom u get hit,spin 360 to look for a caster an see nothing. :(

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Animists pisses you off true.
But i think they need that. I know by experience that animists never last long in bg1, they are really weak solo and their only way of survival is to camp spots. So please dont give the animist players a hard time.

Infact, i encourage more animists to solo!

And when he does put them inside tree's and walls, just stay away from that area for a while, they have a 2 minute timer and then they die.
I dont think he will waste power when there's no one to kill.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:

How old are you anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom