FAO Cetus / Halder / Other gimped chars u own

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
'FOOKIN A' - respec your cb's

For any other artefact which has several types and is not listed on the Artefact Scholar Inventory - such as Ceremonial Bracers, Gem of Lost Memories, Orion's Belt or Crown of Zahur -, you now have the opportunity send a rightnow to the technical support, mentioning the name of your character, his realm, his server, the name of the artefact to be changed, the name of its former type as well as the name of the type wanted. We will then be able to change the artefact on your character.

their ya go megameight !!!1!!!1!1:cheers:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Minimezz is being helpful! Someone call an admin!

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, well i send one yesterday. wanted my con version of CB to dex... this is what i got back: Hello,

We are currently working on creating an NPC that will help you with respeccing artifacts.

We will not be changing artifacts manually and you will not need to send in a request to Rightnow you will be able to do this yourself.

Please keep an eye on our official website (http://daoc.goa.com) for news concerning this matter.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

thought that NPC was already made but CB wasnt possible of respeccin :p oh well. was worth the try

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom