fao brite

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
hope u have fun trying to take Berk now...i just loggd...can´t be arsed to play against a moron...me and a scout tryd kill u...u killd me easy then u laugh at me...very mature dude...maybe try play a class where u don´t 3 button press...like a tank and c how good u are

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Aww cute! A quick little morning whine to start the day off.

Rating (from 1 to 10).
Originality: 2
Insults: 4
Clichés: 10
Spelling: 0
--------------
Overall: 3/10

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
heheheh yee maybe...but then he get to know how it feel not to be OP as he are

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
hey its good start so i can sleep nice :p

siaka

Banned
Dwali said:
heheheh yee maybe...but then he get to know how it feel not to be OP as he are

actually I forgot, zerk requires 3 buttons too, charge, nearest target, doublefrost and charge is more op than a fkn bd.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
siaka said:
actually I forgot, zerk requires 3 buttons too, charge, nearest target, doublefrost and charge is more op than a fkn bd.
Stick? Face? :<

Brite

Banned
hahaha, nice whine

i log on hibs attack berk u guys take the gate down, me and mizar kill the lord

there no other action so you tell me what to do ;P :worthy:

and i never laugh at anyone, i waved, i know i got laugh spams of jagna or whatever that fag scout is called

if you where with mithradalis you deserved the laugh spam for helping that **** out, fucking keep leech

try not wearing rogs in rvr m8

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
hope u have fun trying to take Berk now...i just loggd...can´t be arsed to play against a moron...me and a scout tryd kill u...u killd me easy then u laugh at me...very mature dude...maybe try play a class where u don´t 3 button press...like a tank and c how good u are

So calling someone a moron is mature then?

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
hahaha, nice whine

i log on hibs attack berk u guys take the gate down, me and mizar kill the lord

there no other action so you tell me what to do ;P :worthy:

and i never laugh at anyone, i waved, i know i got laugh spams of jagna or whatever that fag scout is called

if you where with mithradalis you deserved the laugh spam for helping that **** out, fucking keep leech

try not wearing rogs in rvr m8

Mithradalis is in my guild. I would never think to call anyone the sort of things you have called him.

Its people and comments like you have made about the scout population that have made me no longer play mine.

I would rather play a class I hate than be subjected to the sort of insults that are being banded around this forum about a class I used to love.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Scouts are nothing but leechers who cant find their way 10 yards outside their bridge,tower or keep.

havent met a scout in 1on1 who actually stood and fight since Aoln.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Scouts are nothing but leechers who cant find their way 10 yards outside their bridge,tower or keep.

havent met a scout in 1on1 who actually stood and fight

Corrected your statement to stand true xxManiacxx :fluffle:

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie

Had some good 1 on 1's with blitz recently ..not ALL scouts are leechers mate but i admit they can be fucking annoying.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
WTG Brite \o/ Wish you would of taken it tbh, make all the scouts stfu.

Corran

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:

This sounds like every type of stealther.. Always seem to only find Rangers,hunters,sb's,ns's in these places. Oh and also they are never solo either minimum of 2, most often 3 but sometimes even more. So if you whine about scouts (whom just do same as every other stealther) then make sure you whine about them.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
This sounds like every type of stealther.. Always seem to only find Rangers,hunters,sb's,ns's in these places. Oh and also they are never solo either minimum of 2, most often 3 but sometimes even more. So if you whine about scouts (whom just do same as every other stealther) then make sure you whine about them.

Cant say much about SBs and hunters but I meet/met plenty of infils,ns, rangers solo. I NEVER meet a scout in a 1on1.
:puke:

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Cant say much about SBs and hunters but I meet/met plenty of infils,ns, rangers solo. I NEVER meet a scout in a 1on1.
:puke:

Sounds like time to roll a scout to prove that it can be done...
Maybe that's what my last slot should be...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Dakkath said:
Sounds like time to roll a scout to prove that it can be done...
Maybe that's what my last slot should be...

I know it can be done. But considering 99% of all scouts specc like 29 weap they are bound to suck.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

havent met a scout in 1on1 who actually stood and fight since Aoln.

Well there are no good alb stealthers anymore, they are all gone.
Its only a lot of adding twats. You know what they say if you cant take em by skill take them by numbers (alb style) :touch:

Blackstuff

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dear, it seems I missed the bit on the char creation screen that laid out the rules for how scouts should be played :(

No shooting stuff, No grouping, No speccing bow cause ppl want me to melee.

Hmm. Maybe I'll just keep playing it the way I like tho ie with my mates, specced how I like and leeching/adding like a bastard.

And if anyone doesn't like it? Unlucky. Too many hypocritical knob-ends on these forums trying to dictate what/how ppl should play.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

Question: Whom else do you meet of the main routes compared to choke points?

It has nothing to do with being a stealther, just with being a player... and of course you'll find less on open field, because you don't see most of the stealthers you're running by. I would be stupid to attack you when you're moving etc. and I can't play out my main advantage which is stealth and critical strikes. ;)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Blackstuff said:
Oh dear, it seems I missed the bit on the char creation screen that laid out the rules for how scouts should be played :(

No shooting stuff, No grouping, No speccing bow cause ppl want me to melee.

Hmm. Maybe I'll just keep playing it the way I like tho ie with my mates, specced how I like and leeching/adding like a bastard.

And if anyone doesn't like it? Unlucky. Too many hypocritical knob-ends on these forums trying to dictate what/how ppl should play.

Newsflash! You can have both good bow dmg and melee dmg but I guess it is to complicated for you to be able to do 2 things :m00:

Blackstuff

Fledgling Freddie
Or maybe I've already tried a higher melee spec and decided I like the way I'm specc'd now and don't care to change it to suit anyone else?

Just a thought.

Brite

Banned
try not speccing slash tbh

AMMY SLASH AMMY SLASH AMMY SLASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

what do i spam with thrust >.< too much thought better go respec

Asysh_pryd

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Aww cute! A quick little morning whine to start the day off.

Rating (from 1 to 10).
Originality: 2
Insults: 4
Clichés: 10
Spelling: 0
--------------
Overall: 3/10

10 + 4 + 2 = 3/10 :touch:

...interesting

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Brite said: