FAO bowie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
LOL, thanx for the good fight against my RR2 non SC'd arms (pippkin) earlier, was bloody close. Cant believe you killed me with 1% HP left! /hug

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
A search that cost me all of 7 seconds of my life showed me that you can also PM Bowie if you were so inclined.

You're welcome.

Himse

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
A search that cost me all of 7 seconds of my life showed me that you can also PM Bowie if you were so inclined.

You're welcome.

your sarcasm isnt even funny anymore.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Pirkel said:

You're welcome.

It took abit more, u had to write this post so i reckon a few mins of your life?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:

You're welcome.

Pm are so boring..............

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:

You're welcome.

how can everyone know your skills if you hide it away with a PM?

today i found out how to use malice proc!

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:

You're welcome.

could have saved 7 secs but simply noy click on it....

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:

You're welcome.

Surely if you wanted to tell LD that he should have used a PM, you could have used this link. That way, you could have spared the rest of us from your oh-so-funny FH wankage...

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Killswitch said:
Surely if you wanted to tell LD that he should have used a PM, you could have used this link. That way, you could have spared the rest of us from your oh-so-funny FH wankage...

Surely if you wanted to tell Pirkel that he should have used a PM, you could have used this link. That way, you could have spared the rest of us from your oh-so-funny FH wankage.

Now someone must jump on the bandwagon with me and write that i should have pmd Killswitch!!!!!

<3

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Infanity said:
Surely if you wanted to tell Pirkel that he should have used a PM, you could have used this link. That way, you could have spared the rest of us from your oh-so-funny FH wankage.

Now someone must jump on the bandwagon with me and write that i should have pmd Killswitch!!!!!

<3

fucking lol tbh :p Not sure if I can rep you since mine is turned off, but I'm going to try!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:

<3

Never! >;(

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:

<3

rofl! :D

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Lookdaddy said:
LOL, thanx for the good fight against my RR2 non SC'd arms (pippkin) earlier, was bloody close. Cant believe you killed me with 1% HP left! /hug

Yea u played very well m8 and yea it was a fun fight :) Keep up the good work !!

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
it took 15sec before I decided to post something meaningless.

I hope you feel the same

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:

You're welcome.

dont know about you but I for one do feel its refreshing to read something positive once in a while. This thread isnt a whine of any sort at all and is related to RvR aswell so... :fluffle:

Gamah

Banned
Infanity said:

<3

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Infanity again.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
This thread demonstrates how care and love exists on FH :>

And pfft, Belo n co, lighten up, its only pirkel :p

pip

Banned
last time I spoke of busy roads my ass didn't touch the ground:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom