fao blitz

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
No Problem bud... i try my best even if people whine saying i stealth zerg etc. Til the next time... and good luck out there ;)
Hopefully we will have more 1 on 1 fights if im solo.

Blitz!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Blizard said:
No Problem bud... i try my best even if people whine saying i stealth zerg etc. Til the next time... and good luck out there ;)

Blitz!

he was ironic -:p

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
But it was a fair fight at Bledmeer tonight... I had 3 others with me but told them not to attack and they didnt, the fight lasted about 1 minute right near bled bridge, then we saw 'inc' mids and the sorcy i was with took the last 5% he was on. Basically it was a fair fight until then and i was on 60% health i believe and there is no point in still fighting 1 person while a few mids are inc!
I try my best to not to add on fights, and 1 on 1s are hard to come by!
Yes i am mostly grouped but in the late evenings im solo!
At the end of the day, I see the thread as not being sarcastic... as in my mind it was a fair fight.
Blitz.

Jarumda

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:
But it was a fair fight at Bledmeer tonight... I had 3 others with me but told them not to attack and they didnt, the fight lasted about 1 minute right near bled bridge, then we saw 'inc' mids and the sorcy i was with took the last 5% he was on. Basically it was a fair fight until then and i was on 60% health i believe and there is no point in still fighting 1 person while a few mids are inc!
I try my best to not to add on fights, and 1 on 1s are hard to come by!
Yes i am mostly grouped but in the late evenings im solo!
At the end of the day, I see the thread as not being sarcastic... as in my mind it was a fair fight.
Blitz.

Right... and I'm an astwonut ! :m00:

Funkybunny

Banned
errrr... when that sorc and that other chopstick took me down you were on 10% ... same as i... and you were going down faster then me since spear hits a bit harder then that lil chopstick you were holding since we both were out of end... name the time and then place and we can rematch soj we can see once for all...

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Meet me just past Bled docks then on land ok... unstealth when ya there and we can duel. As far as i remember i was on 60% health and if u hadnt realised, the 3 others i was with didnt attack you because i told them not to until they saw the other mids inc!
Anyway... if ya on now, meet me there ill log on now and meet you there at 11am. Good luck.
Blitz.

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
nipi i was there grped with blitz on my merc.....
i think i could take u down a weeeeee bit faster if i added on u,dont u think? :eek:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:

Blitz!

hehehe

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Azraeth said:
nipi i was there grped with blitz on my merc.....
i think i could take u down a weeeeee bit faster if i added on u,dont u think? :eek:

Pswnara! :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
"thx for the "fair" fight"

/rude
/nipi

hmm, I can remember that when N+1 mids zerged me, Nipi did /rude to me. That was a "fair" fight too I guess :D .

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
*Groan*

For every 50 times ur camping DC docks with 2 - 3 friends, theres that one time you'll be solo, and then you'll run off like a poof *grumble*

4 fights with you:

that would be 3 times at DC docks, you had 3 scouts with you, stlong skills!
1 fight against you at which point u slammed, FZ'd when u had 30% and ran

1 fight watched you against gahn

which lasted summit pathetic like 10 mins due to you sprinting off liek a poff for 9mins50 secs of it.

*Grumble*

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
sneakies said:
*Groan*

For every 50 times ur camping DC docks with 2 - 3 friends, theres that one time you'll be solo, and then you'll run off like a poof *grumble*

4 fights with you:

that would be 3 times at DC docks, you had 3 scouts with you, stlong skills!
1 fight against you at which point u slammed, FZ'd when u had 30% and ran

1 fight watched you against gahn

which lasted summit pathetic like 10 mins due to you sprinting off liek a poff for 9mins50 secs of it.

*Grumble*

Yet another 12yr old whining... jesus just try play the game and stop whinging... You may find it fun if u play tactically!
PS. i only run if i see a caster coming at me... for obvious reasons!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Wasnt Nipi ebayed? Seem to remember a friend having that account at one point.

Funkybunny

Banned
yup... about 7-8 months or so i think... dont remember exactly ... maybe was longer ago aswell..

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Sowwy about earlier Darkmack i didnt see it was you until i had shot :mad:
Hit me if you want too :twak: :wub:

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok... was that a fair fight btw Nipi?
Atleast no one joined in this time from both parties! :eek7:

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
One zerger said to the other zerger, "dont zerg"...............

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:
Yet another 12yr old whining... jesus just try play the game and stop whinging... You may find it fun if u play tactically!
PS. i only run if i see a caster coming at me... for obvious reasons!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

lol, i love it when people hit you with age come backs, its so... grown up.

Arromiss

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

lol, i love it when people hit you with age come backs, its so... grown up.

then dont act and sound like a 12 yo imo - so many bad losers on this server - blitz dies alot from soloers and zerger's and from many overpowered abilities other classes have and has never once moaned in game or come on here to QQ and whine.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
i'd love to trade pathetic pointless blows with you day in, day out, but unfortunatly, and pure and simply, it gets boring quickly. The cold hard truth of the matter is that we agree to disagree, get over it. I didn't complain, whine, or cry. Infact, i merely stated his play style. And my run ins with him.

But lets end this... your right, im 12 years old, i cant help but QQ cause you all gots teh stlong skills!

Damn, you must feel so big now :(

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
not that it matters but i have met blitz solo quite a few times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom