FAO blindguardian greedy and co

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats on winning the lamest of the lame award for the year.

Never before have i witnessed such useless no skill pathetic display of lamedom.

If u want to gank me and a dual logged bb then fine but dont camp behind the back wall of a tower the mids are razing just so u can get an easy killand if you want to do it that way then for god's sake have the bottle to fight fairly and not 4 against one.

But then again you did choose to play insta win button albs so I suppose i shouldnt expect anything else.

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:
But then again you did choose to play insta win button albs so I suppose i shouldnt expect anything else.

Insta Win??
He is a paly for god's sake :twak:

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
jayjay67 said:

Never before have i witnessed such useless no skill pathetic display of lamedom.

If u want to gank me and a dual logged bb then fine but dont camp behind the back wall of a tower the mids are razing just so u can get an easy killand if you want to do it that way then for god's sake have the bottle to fight fairly and not 4 against one.

And here I thought the Spongue Bob Squarepant generation had no feeling for eloquence... /yawn

Erulin the Bloody

mettrik

Fledgling Freddie
This one of those whines threads u hear so much about ;)

U got killed in RvR shock horror :twak:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
jayjay67 said:

LOL another clueless player fresh off the ebay line.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:

Could you tell us which button it is cos it seems to have missing from my keyboard for nearly 4 years - maybe I should ask logitech for a refund.

adaptive

Fledgling Freddie
I guess there is nothing lame in camping a tower with your BB? I bet you werent grouped with your bot either were you? And the bot wouldnt have DI either would it?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
omfgirl1gt.png

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
jayjay67 said:

someone got WTFPWNNNNNNNED..

oh yea - as justin Timberlake sang

'CRY ME A RIVER':m00:

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Please, pretty please Belomar.... tell us that isn't you in that picture :cheers:

Erulin the Bloody

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Could you tell us which button it is cos it seems to have missing from my keyboard for nearly 4 years - maybe I should ask logitech for a refund.
inst dex, str/con debuff and pally inst taunt rox xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom