FAO: Bels

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Do you know anything about custom titles? :D Like... if we're getting them back or not? :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
*hint hint*

Yep, it'd be really, really nice if we could get those custom titles back, eh Coim?

*hint hint*

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously, they only cost £10.00 donation.

It's not like you're buying a custom title either, you're helping these guys to keep these forums up. Put £1 a week aside for 10 weeks or something :D

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
I know, but I don't want to pay for something I already had. So if I can get it back, uber! If not, I'll pay for one or something... :eek:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
That's the easy way out. I prefer to earn my prize rather than cheat for it. Which buying a custom title is, really.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Junior Member...

Hmm...lemme see now...can I think of anything more degrading to someone of my immense fame and stature?

NO, I FUCKING CAN'T!!! :eek:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
its only £10 ...

sure, its not the same as earning a custom title, but think of it as helping keeping this hell hole we now call home open.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
apart from the fact you can only make 1 post every 30seconds!!!! tick tock!

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, changed it from 20 seconds. Bastards. :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I have to wait a few seconds, have to glance at the clock :p

oh wait im not that sad

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Not like anyone here actually earned or deserved a custom title before. They got them for being nothing short of annoying.

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
just noticed u have to (or a given the choice?) to give a reason for edit or am i just bein a kn0b

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Groal said:
just noticed u have to (or a given the choice?) to give a reason for edit or am i just bein a kn0b
No, you can just edit as normal.

Cyfr

Banned
Look at barrysworld, how much time you have spent there for free. Now the forum isnt run by a company, its run by a few individuals who do it out of their own free will. The least you can do is donate £10 to help with the bandwidth issues that all you spamming whores cause :p, as well as server maintinence etc (Ok im prolly wrong, but donate £10 anyway! :D)

The custom title is a nice added bonus, a thank-you gift - well deserved! :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cyfr said:
Look at barrysworld, how much time you have spent there for free. Now the forum isnt run by a company, its run by a few individuals who do it out of their own free will. The least you can do is donate £10 to help with the bandwidth issues that all you spamming whores cause :p, as well as server maintinence etc (Ok im prolly wrong, but donate £10 anyway! :D)

The custom title is a nice added bonus, a thank-you gift - well deserved! :)

Exactly why I donated a tenner. That's nothing compared to their commitment.

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Exactly why I donated a tenner. That's nothing compared to their commitment.[/QUOTE]

Good reasons, but I don't like giving money away for silly things like message boards :D I'm a scroooooog :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Daws said:
Good reasons, but I don't like giving money away for silly things like message boards :D I'm a scroooooog :D

Aaah but it makes you feel all warm and cuddly inside! I pay for www.cracksuicidesquad.com and our guild portal forums too :D

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Rich bitch. Well I am too, but the reason I am is because I am tight :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Daws said:
Rich bitch. Well I am too, but the reason I am is because I am tight :D

Nah not rich, just have my priorities right. Pay for somewhere to live, food, beer, warmth, gaming luxuries, anything else - in that order :)

Rincewald

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Nah not rich, just have my priorities right. Pay for somewhere to live, food, beer, warmth, gaming luxuries, anything else - in that order :)[/QUOTE]
Beer over warmth... i'm impressed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom