Fao: Batdie n co

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Batdie and Valk friend.

Dont understand why your adding on sight all night but hey thats your way of playing etc nice guyirl/sub etc :d.

but what really is pissing me off is how one of you will /bow but the second your loosing ask your mate to join in and help then /rude :D ?

Explain please matey! :d

aika

Can't get enough of FH
glad we zerged him down numerous times today when i was playing sorc.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
He is a no skill loser :(

Night before last i was killing 2x low/medium RR hunters and it was a close thing ... until he decided to slam and ragnarok me :mad:

My advice would be stick to fullgroups and avoid duel area's as you are gonna get whats coming your way ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
He is a no skill loser :(

Night before last i was killing 2x low/medium RR hunters and it was a close thing ... until he decided to slam and ragnarok me :mad:

My advice would be stick to fullgroups and avoid duel area's as you are gonna get whats coming your way ;)

I renew my sub, go rvr with some guildies and you instantly pop on me.. We were 4 ppl fighting 10 hibs! Could have done without you and your stealther friends tbh :(

We should have pulled off from the bridge area way before, but the low rr lemmings just kept runninng straight at us and I was trigger happy xD

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe yer find it an odd one sometimes when solo/duo you get steamrollered by a full group and they all start rude spamming you... really funny :D

suppose people get their kicks in all sorts of ways.. Schools out now so prolly see more of it .. :twak:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
hehe yer find it an odd one sometimes when solo/duo you get steamrollered by a full group and they all start rude spamming you... really funny :D

suppose people get their kicks in all sorts of ways.. Schools out now so prolly see more of it .. :twak:

Perhabs you did something that made you deserve that /rude Mr. Scout? :rolleyes:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Batdie and Valk friend.

Dont understand why your adding on sight all night but hey thats your way of playing etc nice guyirl/sub etc :d.

but what really is pissing me off is how one of you will /bow but the second your loosing ask your mate to join in and help then /rude :D ?

Again this is laughable coming from you, and hypocritical to the extreme, start to practice what you preach if you want to continue the sermon.

A word of advice, you cant run around in small groups zerging people down, and then expect to switch to solo and get some respect.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Again this is laughable coming from you, and hypocritical to the extreme, start to practice what you preach if you want to continue the sermon.

A word of advice, you cant run around in small groups zerging people down, and then expect to switch to solo and get some respect.

What the fuck are you on about :D ?

I grouped on my Infil a few days back with lasttime etc cos Shittlesb and his wife were adding like fuck :d

I don't know what char you play but i'll have to be carefull what i say anyway or i'll prob find myself banned ;d

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
plays crom the druid and darkshroud the adding/zerging eld :)

Oh yeh Darkshroud i know that name.

Well tbh, If you dont nuke me and stun me when im in combat i wont zergle you down at any given chance :d

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Oh yeh Darkshroud i know that name.

Well tbh, If you dont nuke me and stun me when im in combat i wont zergle you down at any given chance :d

Thats absolute rubbish, never attacked you in a solo fight, bout 5 days ago you were running around in 3 some rolling plenty of soloers, not first time either. People who know my char know i start by giving people the benefit of the doubt, often to my cost.

So like I say, practice what you preach before giving a sermon, you cant run in 3 somes ganking people down, then expect to get let off when you are solo. If you want to knock the small group ganking on the head then thats fair enough, i'll wipe the slate clean if u like.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Thats absolute rubbish, never attacked you in a solo fight, bout 5 days ago you were running around in 3 some rolling plenty of soloers, not first time either. People who know my char know i start by giving people the benefit of the doubt, often to my cost.

So like I say, practice what you preach before giving a sermon, you cant run in 3 somes ganking people down, then expect to get let off when you are solo. If you want to knock the small group ganking on the head then thats fair enough, i'll wipe the slate clean if u like.

3some?

What char was i on please ?

Richard

Fledgling Freddie
tbh all ive soloed alot and no realm is better at adding the the other 90% will add or heal a fellow player fighting!!!!! and after ive been zerged like hell all over im in the belive that you cant change ppl´s way of getting into an rp frenzy but yes batdie is an adding twat that emote spams on any chance he can

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
3some?

What char was i on please ?

Pretty sure it was on infanity. If its a case of mistaken identity then I owe you an apology, and let peace rain. If it isnt then i'll accept it as a one off and move on.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Batdie and Valk friend.

Maaan... I can't kill anything.. I came back afther 2 years without playing this game, a time where I always was being killed by 50 albs at Midgard Mile gate at Old Emain and now I see all these silly non-written rules.

Since I started playing 2 weeks ago I have been killed by full groups and for me it's totally normal. I used to play 3vsme in Old frontiers and get beaten or get fun trying to get 1 or 2 with me to /release.

Just kill me on sight. No hesitate. I respect other players that want to go in duels, but it was late at night, I wanted to log afther doing last run (don't know your nick in game) and probably I added because my friend was getting his ass twinked and I dind't want to wait for him to /release, rebuff, wait for rs...

Just a stupid addicting fun game. Kill my troll on sigh, afther all it's 2600 rps worth. Why miss the chance?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty sure it was on infanity. If its a case of mistaken identity then I owe you an apology, and let peace rain. If it isnt then i'll accept it as a one off and move on.

I do not remember grouping and ganking on my inf apart from a few one offs last week. Which was for Rodel and the hib 4 who were adding (di bot animist chanter bainshee)

I admit i kill casters especially if its a name i dont know or under RR5 etc as most will add :d

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I do not remember grouping and ganking on my inf apart from a few one offs last week. Which was for Rodel and the hib 4 who were adding (di bot animist chanter bainshee)

I admit i kill casters especially if its a name i dont know or under RR5 etc as most will add :d

Ok well for the record I dont unless ive been ganked by people in the past. So I consider this a clean slate. I'll surrender emote if your in a 1v1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom