FAO Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
PHONE NUMBER Kthx!!!!!!1 i for one gonna call the ITALIAN MOB!!! HES GOING DOWN! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
lol its amazing

there is this guy, he's not very bright, quite the opposite actually ... now this guy posts some random bullshit about items beeing stolen from his alb char on the hibernia board by one of the usual fucktards of the realm and instead of actually reading the crap he's posting all pll start flaming and whining about the fucktard ...

Is it so easy to manipulate u ppl into random trashtalk ?

Maelstar

Fledgling Freddie
Lets get one thing straight. Barker is a (This type of language should not be seen by anyone, just by looking at the word would cause your hearts to explode). But i just dont see how he could of done it.

Tell us why you think it was him and how you think he did it, and it will be alot easier to understand (Believe you)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You must have done something wrong or whatever for him to hack ur account.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
If you know his phone number do this:

1) Find his address (directory enquiries ftw)

2) Search the internet for every possible snail mail mailing list you can find and sign him up to it (stuff he really needs, like free product samples, credit card offers, fast food flyers, catalogs, charity circulars, questinares, prize draws, free samples of journals, *everything*)

3) Laugh evily when he gets 2-3 mail bags EVERY day of junk mail and ends up having to move house because important stuff like council tax bills get lost in the deluge of junk!

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
3) Laugh evily when he gets 2-3 mail bags EVERY day of junk mail and ends up having to move house because important stuff like council tax bills get lost in the deluge of junk!

people under 12 dont pay tax really tho :\

X

xGenocidex

Mirt said:
If you know his phone number do this:

1) Find his address (directory enquiries ftw)

2) Search the internet for every possible snail mail mailing list you can find and sign him up to it (stuff he really needs, like free product samples, credit card offers, fast food flyers, catalogs, charity circulars, questinares, prize draws, free samples of journals, *everything*)

or go and have a wank through his letterbox while screaming IM GONNA FUCKING MEZZ YOU!!!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Maelstar said:
But i just dont see how he could of done it.

Tell us why you think it was him and how you think he did it, and it will be alot easier to understand (Believe you)

LAN party + unguarded desktop + GOA log of items transferred

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
jesus, people actually invited this fool to a lan party? thats like inviting Gary Glitter to a 5th birthday party.

1.5 hours left, /waits impatiantly

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
why do you need to post on freddyshouse when u met the guy at a lan party and know his phone number ?

All what iam seeing here is some guy trying to start a flamewar and actually i think ur rolling on the floor laughing infront of ur pc coz so many ppl joined in...

No defense for barker here, he seriously sucks, but I really can't understand why anyone whose account was taken from a lan party by a person he knows irl and he could phone anytime has to post on freddyshouse demanding the return of items...
If your story is true why the hell don't you just talk to barker directly ?

This thread is just stupid either way ...

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
LAN party + unguarded desktop + GOA log of items transferred

lewl, How can barker even be at a lan without getting seriously hurt? ;x

Ok, you know that it was him, you got his phonenumber, what r u gonna do? :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Ok i was slightly off

It was Xioen / mufufufu the retard buddy of Barker who actually stole the stuff and Barker who returned the stuff to me

Stuff back, case closed

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
barker is turning into the new nerner, hail thee!

Black Wolves had a certain style, Nerner was a roleplayer ffs, Barker is just a sad twat ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Heh. The little I have seen of Barker on Avalon tells me is an idiot beyond belief. To actually trust him is your own call and something I would never do.

However, going to such lengths as to threaten about IRL repercussions is out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom