FAO Ballad

Bahumat

FH is my second home
IM GONNA PLAY THIS ALL DAY

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@trials-shack.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.trials-shack.co.uk Port 80

the reading game is fun tsabo.

going ww tonight?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
yer, me an kaaa gonna be in our hardcore pro 1337 voodoo grp...

46 Body Sorc
42 Mind Sorc
42 Mincer
46 Dark SM
42 Dark SM
41 Dark SM
47 Mana Chanter

We just need a healling class like a druid now >.<

BTW pvp, watch out for voodoo 2nite ;) We may be low level, but we're gonna pack a punch with the mass body/cold debuff and then the hardcore LTs :D

B

Ballad

You hijacked that movie from the Genral discussion. It's not funny and besides your link doesn't work.

Btw I'm not spamming, just making art.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
lol, the link worked for me, and sorry, but i dont check through all the forums for posts to spam on ;) I got given that link from a friend on msn

so what would you rather call it? Cornbeef? Pastrami? hehe

:worthy:

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
You hijacked that movie from the Genral discussion. It's not funny and besides your link doesn't work.

Btw I'm not spamming, just making art.

lol, art :D

And Tsabo, I could either join with my 40 Dark SM, or make a level 20 Druid/Cleric and join you guys!

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
lol, just got the link to work.. nice movie, cough, ballad, cough!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
yer, me an kaaa gonna be in our hardcore pro 1337 voodoo grp...

46 Body Sorc
42 Mind Sorc
42 Mincer
46 Dark SM
42 Dark SM
41 Dark SM
47 Mana Chanter

We just need a healling class like a druid now >.<

BTW pvp, watch out for voodoo 2nite ;) We may be low level, but we're gonna pack a punch with the mass body/cold debuff and then the hardcore LTs :D

My necro is 42 Now :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
My necro is 42 Now :p

Yer you should be more active in guild chat you goit ;)

Get grouping with us, having a Power Give from a Necro wud be uber. Plus remember the Dark SMs have 50% Spirit Debuff, so you'll LT/PT for ridiculous amounts. I'll be on 2nite from about 9pm onwards, and will try getting grp 2gether again, I'm sure everyone will be up for it :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i may come online tonight tsabo....dunno yet im kinda tired from arrangikng my hasselhoff album collection

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Noooo, no bahumat! Dont go there, not wen twat face is there!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
I'll be on 2nite from about 9pm onwards, and will try getting grp 2gether again, I'm sure everyone will be up for it :)

hell yeah! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom