FAO Arti Experts | Tartaros Git

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
We yesterday again tryed to do this damn artifact encounter, again we failed.

Thus far we have tryed following approaches:

-We had a nice fg (consisting of fopper, healer etc), and had a solo warrior outside of group to peel the high priest from the pad -> resulted (once we started the healing of the warrior, high priest hits like 500++ per hit) to a continueous stream of summoned salamanders come from the pad to the group who started to heal the warrior (the group was positioned so that the the group shouldn't in range terms no way to draw monsters from the pad).

-We had again a fg but had two warriors x-guard themselves and they went to high priest to peel it off from the pad. Results were the same, summoned salamanders started to head from the pad once the healing started to the group to either of these two tanks.

-Plain zerg the high priest. We had warlocks, sms, bd'er, etc casters (we were 15 in battlegroup). And tanks went after high priest and tryed to melee it down. But the results were that huge amount of these little shit salamanders came in a continues stream again from the pad - even we managed get most of them nailed down thanks to nice warlock ae spells and sms pbae and fops they managed to overhelm us.

-We also tried a solo summ sm pet tactic who wasn't grouped and had a healer to heal his pet (sm has jugg2). Didn't work either. Pesky summoned salamanders started appearing again.

Groups dissolved yesterday, due utter difficulty of getting the encounter done, and lack of intel how to get the encounter sorted.

Has the encounter gimped by mythic? Last time I checked (this morning before leaving to work) the encounter was still up. So I imagine that others have similar problems of getting this arti encounter sorted (personally I just need the credit for cadeven).

Tactics yet we haven't tried:
-interrupt the portal guards from enabling the portal to spawn salamanders, and peel the high priest and just melee it down.
-kill the portal guards (they're killable yes?) :)

Any help would be appriciated.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
I have done it about 10 times with Sum(Cant really explain tactics u just do it =D), i can meet u guys at vulc 18:00 cet so we can sort encounter , other way to get enc is to join Erinys raid on tuesdays 19:00 cet ..

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Slitzzz said:
I have done it about 10 times with Sum(Cant really explain tactics u just do it =D), i can meet u guys at vulc 18:00 cet so we can sort encounter , other way to get enc is to join Erinys raid on tuesdays 19:00 cet ..

That would be lovely :9 lets hope the encounter is still up at that time.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
its super fast to do with summ SM +shaman and a caster to help with the first 1-2 salas that can aggro you insted of pet.. :)

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
i've done that 5+ times with just warrior and buffbot

also dont it with savage+ buffbot

just take cold legendary weaps, pull the high priest then pull him back to the very end of his tether range, then kill him quick :p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
ive done it solo sevral times whit no summ sm :]

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmae said:
i've done that 5+ times with just warrior and buffbot

also dont it with savage+ buffbot

just take cold legendary weaps, pull the high priest then pull him back to the very end of his tether range, then kill him quick :p
that i must try. i jsut HAFT to try that... lol im impressed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom