fao anyone with a rift sealer

V

villageidiot

just wonderng what colour is your staff?

i ask because the staff a friend of mine has one and its black, he got it ages ago

now mine which i got after his, the staff is just plain wooden colour, which for the record looks a million times better

anyway today i get another rift sealer only this ones black again

mythic changed it then changed it back or do i have a freaky sealer?

also the rift sealers bonus been upped from 25% to 35% \o/

that means theres a 16.2 dps / 3 spd staff out there now with 35% !

just a shame about the 90% qual

L

Lustedelf

black u sure? mine is kinda dark blue ...if u look closely :)
i recently got a rift sealer from dartmoor in this patch so yeah it has 35 per cent bonus too

F

-frostor-

staff is black with a dark blue glow :x

O

old.LandShark

My pre-original-friar-loving-patch riftsealer is an uncoloured staff with metal caps and a blue glow.

V

villageidiot

dark blue black, same difference :)

ah that prolly answers my question landshark, mine must be very old.

much better looking than these new fangled darkblue ones

B

belth

DM drops got luv and getting more of it in 1.61 or 1.62 I think... Not worth camping for the weaps/armor anyway. Maybe jewelry.

V

villageidiot

if by love they increase the qual on that staff then hell yea it is worth camping.

there isnt any other fast decent staffs, except ofc those that drop from uber mobs. knuckle basher only 25% bonus.

im sure many friars would agree if they increased the qual a bit then the rift would become a welcome addition to any friars armoury

T

Tranquil-

Most high level drops got increased bonus lately, what mob drops the knuckle basher and what's the stats?

O

old.LandShark

5spd crafted is fast enough for me thanks :p
Anyhow, you could always take a fast crafted one... shod quarterstaff, 15.6dps 4.2spd, level48 as far as spellcrafting points goes. Would be better than, for example, the knucklebasher or princess staff, by a long shot.

V

villageidiot

knuckle basher drops from hognesor lindons, whichever has the friar mob i think

forget the stats blue glow tho.

the princess staffs actually very handy for when your buffs fail, thats all i used to use it for.

and yea you could go fo a crafted, but they dont glow :)

B

belth

I think they're only increasing the +stats, but remains to be seen. Not sure if they affect old drops though. Somewhere in the 1.61/1.62 patch-notes, someone dig it up, I'm too tired :p

T

Tranquil-

All DM drops etc got 35% bonus this patch I think, or atleast a recent patch. And I think their goal was to fix the bonuses etc on all dropped high level gear.

S

Skaven

Just picked the staff up again tonight - 35% bonus and blue particle effect.

O

old.Ramas

also the rift sealers bonus been upped from 25% to 35% \o/

10% more likely to hit in melee.

It'll be uber now then?

;)

S

samildanachh

u wont be 10% more likely to hit im melee-it will be 10% on top of ur orginal chance to hit in melee-so if ur %chance of hitting sum1 was 50% it would only be a 5% bonus. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom