FAO: Anyone wanting to do Ogre's Might

A

alithiel50

I've had quite a few people asking me if I'm organising a raid to do the last parts of this quest, so I figured I may as well give it a shot....

Since tomorrow (Monday 05/05) is a bank holiday, I'd suggest that anyone interested in doing the quest meet at Caer Diogel at 15:00 GMT to organise groups etc. We really need 6-7 fg, so if you want to do this please bring as many friends and guildies as you can!

If everything goes to plan, we can even have a bit of an explore to see what else we can find down there once the quest is done! ;)

So, I look forward to seeing as many people as possible there - and am keeping my fingers crossed that we'll have enough to get through it quickly and efficiently!

J

jilson

i'll go i'm on the last part of it, as we failed before :( buti'm sure with ali doing it we can't fail!

O

old.Outlaw

Most GoL have done it, I might try to get them and me all interested in a full on Krondon Raid after tho :p

O

old.Zoyster

I've got into Pve loads recently, We'll see how many GOL want to come, only if we do a named run. I know 1 or 2 people still need to do the wuest:D

J

jilson

"I Warned you not to delve unto the depths of this cave, death of a most grevious nature will meet you! You fools, you fools..." muttered the Ogre as he fell face first into a dusty heap on the floor...

i've never noticed this sorta shit b4 but i have to say it amused me somewhat... roleplay4thewin!

I agree very much with Zoyster PVE is becomming more fun >;o)

A

alithiel50

Well, I'd be more than happy to go for a named run afterwards....

My Paladin and Theurgist went on a Krondon Raid with the Blade & Quill Alliance a few weeks ago, but we weren't really prepared for the 'Midgard Tactics' the Ogre's used on us.... Guess they must be related to Trolls! :rolleyes:

G

gunner440

that dungeon has weird spawn rates too

kill 1 and 2 pop after 5secs

B

bracken_woodman

I think Krondon is one of the most fun dungeons in the game (if you like killing ogres that is). 1.5fg of LoD managed to get to the orb room yesterday on the quest but then got royally buggered. :)

T

ToKE

Chaos theory and Three Lions should be able to field 5-8 people for this quest

A

alithiel50

Well... that was hectic :p

Thanks to all who attended, I hope you all had fun once the initial chaos had subsided!

Congratulations to all those who completed the quest, and my apologies to those who didn't due to LD's, running out of time, etc.

For anyone who didn't manage to complete it, I still have 2 other characters who need to do the quest so I'll see what I can do about organising another one - hopefully in the not too distant future....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom