FAO Amilding and Johanka

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
can your duo stop adding on everything in goth pliz? and camping house with DI bot is zzz

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
when i went 2 goth i was playing solo but amilding and johanka kept adding on my fights so i asked johanka pls to stop this and he said

"I am noob, because I dont like, if Kindrid making from hemself, something ,that he aint? He is little girl, because he gave me promise and till now (after some months) he dont finished it"#

and i was like wtf so i went afk and when i cameback i lost 81 gold cuz he chained me more

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
u went afk in goth its ur problem ^^

and tbh johanka talks like axty if u aint noticed, somting for u to think about !

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Best ever ppl from <Ruin> meeting here?
Hiksta...Im talking for myself, im not baby (like Latency, you...), which dont have his own word.
Im not friend with Axty, but I dont flame him for speedhack as most of ppl, what here are...
And about the story, with camping any goth house with Amildin, I have to say : I dont understand, what it is, but I laugh to you.

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
:twak: u seem to insult woh ever u want, i find it anoying.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
Best ever ppl from <Ruin> meeting here?
Hiksta...Im talking for myself, im not baby (like Latency, you...), which dont have his own word.
Im not friend with Axty, but I dont flame him for speedhack as most of ppl, what here are...
And about the story, with camping any goth house with Amildin, I have to say : I dont understand, what it is, but I laugh to you.

maybe goth maybe even axty but not a sico freak who breakes his keyboard against his imbicel head :/. Pinp dont you recognize a retard when u see one ?:> you making him go apeshit and kill his parents with a rubber ducky.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Johanka said:

What story?

I see no story about me. I LAUGH TO YOU TO!

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
axty is the best, stop talking about her:sex:

don t be an amildin

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
maybe goth maybe even axty but not a sico freak who breakes his keyboard against his imbicel head :/. Pinp dont you recognize a retard when u see one ?:> you making him go apeshit and kill his parents with a rubber ducky.

Loooool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom