FAO Amandil Andunie

Alchemy

Fledgling Freddie
Dude,

Salutations from the Land-down-Under, hope you and Franwyn are well and the DTs and Bloodlust are going great guns. I've missed you when i've been on, but then again the servers have been empty at the times i've been on;)

Would have PM'd you but i can't remember what your username was, and i know you read these sections ;p

If any suspicious brown envelopes have arrived from the government please post on the DDS website. Or i'll phone you when i find a moment that the 2 time zones overlap in a convenient place. Remeber if the Red Queen looks sad, the gazelles will fly at dawn.

Hopefully hear from you soon,

Fayde

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Alchemy said:
Dude,

Salutations from the Land-down-Under, hope you and Franwyn are well and the DTs and Bloodlust are going great guns. I've missed you when i've been on, but then again the servers have been empty at the times i've been on;)

Would have PM'd you but i can't remember what your username was, and i know you read these sections ;p

If any suspicious brown envelopes have arrived from the government please post on the DDS website. Or i'll phone you when i find a moment that the 2 time zones overlap in a convenient place. Remeber if the Red Queen looks sad, the gazelles will fly at dawn.

Hopefully hear from you soon,

Fayde

dude what language is this :eek7: ?

Avenhar

Fledgling Freddie
<waves>

if he dont read it i will send him here to make sure he sees your post .

takce care m8

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom