Fao: All!!!!

dasbuffbot

Regular Freddie
Many thinks iam just a DI bot stuck to kalammer´s ass... well here it comes, IAM NOT!! as u see in kala´s RR 9 thread i there are some that thinks iam DI bot, its quite frustrating tho... but i duo alot with kalammer and yes i have DI3, imo its the best healer u can tho, and when di is u can do alot of offensive, instead standing back healing... IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT... :twak:

TY

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Thing is tho you may aswell be cos your only dragged along for the DI :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Whatever makes you happy mate, relax.

PS: Kallamer, no need to make another account and talk for your BB over there, it's not that healty in the head...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:

PS: Kallamer, no need to make another account and talk for your BB over there, it's not that healty in the head...
lmao :worthy:

dasbuffbot

Regular Freddie
Gear said:

hmmm m8.. u need to get more out...

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:

number 1 ;) :clap:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
even then, its the di the wiz relies on
the fact that Dasbuffbot is active or not doesnt matter

casters relying on DI3 is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Well what do you exspect with a name like dasbuffbot...........

Don't really care if your a bot or not did notice you do have purge 2 when i attacked with mezzpoison :p

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
dasbuffbot said:
Many thinks iam just a DI bot stuck to kalammer´s ass... well here it comes, IAM NOT!! as u see in kala´s RR 9 thread i there are some that thinks iam DI bot, its quite frustrating tho... but i duo alot with kalammer and yes i have DI3, imo its the best healer u can tho, and when di is u can do alot of offensive, instead standing back healing... IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT IAM NOT A DI BOT... :twak:

TY

Hi, DI bot 8]

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:

haha :D

statued

Loyal Freddie
not funny how long i tought u were his DI 3 bot always seemed afk in twrs etc :p

majik

Banned
puffin.jpg

The puffin cares.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
dasbuffbot said:

TY

i like the bit 'IAM NOT A DI BOT' but you have DI3 without it i doubt you would get an invite to go along duo tbh.

Eble

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Dasbuffbot, you should stop window dragging btw. Such a sucky way to "loose" aggro off you for some sec.....

And dont deny it, its fairly easy to see if its window dragging or really lag. xD

dasbuffbot

Regular Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:
Dasbuffbot, you should stop window dragging btw. Such a sucky way to "loose" aggro off you for some sec.....

And dont deny it, its fairly easy to see if its window dragging or really lag. xD

Ok.... just 1 thing, can u plzz show me how to do it? ass being wondering for a loong looong time how to do it..

dasbuffbot

Regular Freddie
Rothzak said:
ye he made the acc one month before his outstanding announcement :m00:

oohhh, i didnt join the 1 may, my account was banned E_E coz i said some thing about horner, so while i was banned i made this acc, from my other e-mail....

Raran

Fledgling Freddie
hehe.. what temper you have dasbuffbot :p
never seen a bb whine so much tbh :clap:

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:

that must be when he alt-tab to the wiz/di-bot imo :)

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:

its not windowdrug its just the alt tabbed out 2nd account sticked to kalammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom