FAO ALL; Love taking keeps when

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
The freking Rams (from a midgarian point of view) are bugged.

Over the past few months I've been standing in alot of keeps and have been sitting in alot of rams, who cant be operated on the inner keep doors, simply because of when u move the ram to the door, the ram cant be aimed, and u will never get the ram in place to start banging away on the door, because of this.

This is very annoying because of the ammount of time being spent trying to smashing the inner doors down on the keeps, with a bugged siege ram, battleram and or warram.

Example. Last night some 70 mids had 3 attempts to take a alb keep down. First Sursbrooke, which had a hole in it when mids arrirved. We get a warram going but it cant swing at the doors, xx minutes goes and albzerg come and wipe the 70 mids. NP, we go again to Eras tower 1. Here the warram works and get swinging on the doors, but again the albzerg arrives and wipe us. NP, we go again, this time to Berkstead. We put warram up on outer door, and start swinging on the door. We get the door down, without albzerg arriving and move inside and wipe albs in courtyard. We move inside and try to get the warram working on the innerdoor. But now THE RAM DONT WORK, and this time for the second time in one night, and on 2 different alb keeps. we get the door to 54% (i belive this was what it ended on) by bashing with our hammers, axes and swords, and then ofcourse the alb zerg comes and wipes us again.

Now here I get alot of flashbacks and start thinking. I have not yet seen a ram working on the innerdoor of any keep, and belive me I have been on some keeps in NF at this time. Does anyone else have this experience than me, that the rams (either siege, battle or warrams) are not working on the innerdoor of a keep ? (and yes, we tried to build another ram when the first was bugged, but this failed working too).

Plz keep this thread free from childish whines and other "lookatmeImamoron" remarks, thx.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
If you didn't want any whines in your thread you could have cut 90% off your post xD

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Happens alot, very frustrating cos basically u spend 10mins getting inside and then another hour while u get a ram that works on the inner door. Considering NF encouraged more keep takes, its totally stupid that a bug like this is in the game :z Would hope it gets fixed in 1.71 but no idea.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Common bug afaik, nothing to do about it until mythic fixes it ;| find another way to keep yourself entertained in the meantime or send tanks at the door ^^ works sometimes tho.. the rams ;o

Malimbar

Fledgling Freddie
aye

1.71 patch notes

Siege Changes

- The line of sight check required when firing a ram has been removed.

I believe this helps the problem.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
I thought war rams were too big to be used on inner keep doors? :eek:

Atleast, every keep take I've been on people say not to make war rams on inner anyways..

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
When you drive a ram too far (the model moves slightly into the building), you'll get the message "You can't see the ram!" when aiming/firing. That is often the problem with war rams on inner gates of keeps, because the model is fairly large and there's only so much space to manoeuvre the ram. In situations like that it's easier and faster to abandon the war ram and deploy a siege ram. Just make sure you aim the war ram at something else (or drive it out of the keep), or you won't be able to aim the siege ram at the gate.

sko

Loyal Freddie
I like to pick my nose in public when I think noone is watching

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
FYI middies, totally destroying a keep = waste of ur time, why?
As prooven lastnight, TLW unclaimed surs till it reverted to level 1, claimed it back again and repaired easy and fast :D while nobody was there to attack, so lol to all timewasters.

Also, the 45 mids that got inner to 24%, gratz on geting wiped out by 10 albs :D u got stlong skillz.

Anyhow, albs rule :D

As for the subject of ram bugs, only idiots make them impossible to work, had war rams and stuff on inner doors loads, need to make sure who ever is in control isn't a noob :) good day to you.

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
aaaah another silly reply from mr RelicBlabber himself.

ofc its 10 albs... you only need TWF... Zzzzzz

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
I've lost count of the number of times when the rams bugged on us. Saying that mid ram drivers are idiots is just silly as it happens (a lot) to all of us.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
FYI middies, totally destroying a keep = waste of ur time, why?
As prooven lastnight, TLW unclaimed surs till it reverted to level 1, claimed it back again and repaired easy and fast :D while nobody was there to attack, so lol to all timewasters.

Also, the 45 mids that got inner to 24%, gratz on geting wiped out by 10 albs :D u got stlong skillz.

Anyhow, albs rule :D

As for the subject of ram bugs, only idiots make them impossible to work, had war rams and stuff on inner doors loads, need to make sure who ever is in control isn't a noob :) good day to you.
Why not just:
I RULE! YOO SUCK!!!1
Safes people alot of time reading your bullshit.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
I can't say anything about rambugs here. But I'm glad to see that Mids didn't gave up. Shame that you had no success cause of the buggy game. Keep it up please. :cheers:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Wilburn said:
Plz keep this thread free from childish whines and other "lookatmeImamoron" remarks, thx.

k m8.. a picture says more than a thousand words though.

pdol200541.JPG

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom