FAO: All K8P Order Guild Members

Killgorde

Loyal Freddie
Aesirs Blade are hosting a board for all K8P Order members alongside the GoE one - kind of a community place with crafts and auction forums to get guys on our side interacting at member, guild and alliance levels. Oh, and, err...some other forums too I won't dwell on at this juncture :).

The boards are strictly voluntary and informal - if you feel things are a bit flat or lonely at Realm level, need some assistance or are maybe seeking an alliance or guild to join, and you have a few minutes spare please feel welcome to drop in.

Once registered in your K8P main's name, please post on the new members thread with you guild name so we can get you authorised. Bear with us on that one - war.db (guild roster source) is up and down like a yo-yo at present.

Regards

KG

Killgorde

Loyal Freddie
The address has changed a bit, now it's on:

Karak Eight Peaks Order Forums

Thanks for being more attentive than myself Dvergar.

Apologies for lack of continuity - took my eye off the Freddys thread as WHA reaches a far greater audience. And with at least 10 of the top 15 guild-ranked Order guilds represented via membership (all of them I believe at GM or at least Officer level) the forums are most assuredly not suffering from "low interest".

/Salutes

KG

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
a board for all K8P Order members, forums to get guys on our side interacting at member, guild and alliance levels, please post on the new members thread with your guild name so we can get you authorised.

Where do the unguilded members signup

Killgorde

Loyal Freddie
Where do the unguilded members signup

If you are unguilded just sign up as such on the same registration thread - you will always be accorded realm membership rank and have access to the Order general forums as this is an all-inclusive area.

Regards

KG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom