FAO: All House Owners IMPORTANT!

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Guys please please PLEASE all type /listmerchant TWICE to properly display your Consignment Merchant items on the Market Explorer.

I've noticed alot of houses showing incorrect information on the market explorer. I'm sure its not just me who finds it bloody annoying to run all the way to a house and find that it hasn't even got a merchant or the thing u wanted to buy isn't there at all. Or maybe your items aren't even listed on the Explorer.

Might be a good idea if anyone finds that a house isn't displaying properly on ME to post the housenumber here. Hopefully it'll make the owner aware and give the thread a /bump :)

I'll start the ball rolling with houses i noticed today, lot numbers...

Thx :D

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
906 too, has regarding shades 1/3 on ME, but when i go there no scroll :\

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Cough, 170 is the most bugged house. never had a item i have needed. like 5 times :|

elbeek

Part of the furniture
House 817 is THE most bugged I have ever seen. So many shinies I cant stand it :)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Mine's bugged too, i've typed /listmerchant 100's of times now.. still bugged.

Has to do with owner swap, a mate quit the game, gave house to me.. CM & Guildvault were lost.. so i bought em again, only to find out the ME shows the old stuff on CM too, no matter what i do.

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
house 755 is bugged aswell ... some nice scrolls there and a lot of crap scrolls, crap is all for 1g :p

its BITCHY

traycee

Fledgling Freddie
906 is mine, i apologise. Ive done listmerchant hundreds of times but nothing hlps, ive even rightnow'ed it and they've done nothing. Sorry again :)

Methos

Loyal Freddie
I had hoped today's maintenance would fix it since it's simply nothing more than a rebuild of the market merchant list...

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Df always reverts back to neutral after a server reboot when each side holds 7 keeps.

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom